NCircle unveils new web seminar
San Francisco, January 21, 2013
Leading information risk and security performance management company, nCircle, has announced the launch of a new web seminar entitled ‘Winning the Countermeasure Game: Playing to not Lose’.
In the inherently asymmetrical online world, the threat landscape is constantly changing. To mitigate these evolving threats, IT professionals must create effective security strategies and tactics that help protect their networks, a statement from the company said.
Tim ‘TK’ Keanini, chief research officer for nCircle, will engage professionals in a discussion on specific defenses organisations can utilize to reduce the risk of attacks.
Attendees will learn about the benefits of raising the cost of observation to threat agents, the security value of network diversity, how improving mean time to repair can increase network resiliency and offensive counter measures to avoid.
Web seminar attendees also qualify for one CPE credit, the details of which are included on the webinar registration form, the statement said.
The webinar will take place on January 21. – TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Most firms ‘not curbing external software’
- Plextor launches high-performance SSD
- Epicor clinches two new UAE deals
- Du launches smartphone festival
- Mena fastest growing e-commerce region
- Ooredoo, QNB to host workshop for SMEs
- Data use surge 'posing security challenges'
- Kanoo, EMC showcase infrastructure portfolio
- SAP holds key event in Kuwait
- Mobily partners with PCCW Global