Mobily ‘most influential in social network’
Riyadh, January 21, 2013
Saudi Arabia’s leading telecommunications provider, Mobily, is the most influential company in social networking websites Twitter and Facebook according to indicators that measure the extent of global familiarity of specific accounts online.
The company ranked first in Twitter with it huge number of followers with interactive tweets reflecting the company’s relationship with its customers, according to Klout.
It is also considered to have the leading impact of 72 per cent on Facebook, according to Social Baker Index.
Mobily recently devised a new method to connect subscribers’ IDs in twitter and connect them with the customer service system reflecting the company's interest in services development and customers satisfaction. It is also the first Saudi Arabian company to create a verified account on Google Plus to communicate with clients in Arabic and English, a statement from the provider said.
It is also the first to use interactive YouTube pages using its high reliability network making it easier to provide more efficient services to customers in modern innovative ways.
The innovation and creativity approach adopted by Mobily is raised by communicating through social communication channels helping to create a more interactive environment between the company and its customers. – TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Comguard unveils EnGenius’ solutions
- Interactive Intelligence names new VPs
- Polycom VVX media phones support Arabic
- Bahrain eGA to offer 26 new Apps in 2014
- Etisalat unveils high-data mobile bundles
- Bahrain to be ready for 5G network by 2017
- Eset wins top reseller award
- Etisalat wins performance award at CommsMEA
- Mideast IT spending to top $32bn in 2014
- MiX Telematics unveils fleet management solutions