Batelco staff complete sales academy course
Manama, January 19, 2013
Batelco recently held a graduation ceremony to celebrate the success of 54 of its staff members who successfully completed their sales academy training programme.
Batelco Sales Academy, forms part of the programme of courses by Bahrain telco giant's training centre to meet the needs of the company and delivering excellent training opportunities for its talented staff.
The programme includes the following modules: Consultative selling skills, negotiation skills, dynamic selling, presentation skills, planning for key accounts, strategic prospecting, territory selling strategies, executive selling & reconnect sessions.
The graduation ceremony was attended by Batelco Bahrain HR GM Suhaila Alnowakhda, manager HR (training & development) Shaikh Bader Al Khalifa and business division GM Adel Daylami, along with other staff and officials.
Alnowakhda congratulated the sales graduates praising them for their hard work and saying that Batelco Bahrain’s management was very proud of the group for their excellent achievements.
“The training programme will undoubtedly benefit the graduates personally as well in their roles supporting Batelco’s strategy to deliver the best products and services for our customers,” she said.-TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Zain Bahrain on track to launch new network
- Microsoft assures foreign customers on spying
- Batelco wins ‘telecom deal’ award
- Samena summit focus on telecom issues
- US firm offers IT security software for SMBs
- US firm supplies biometric software to Saudi
- Du to support SMEs in Ajman
- Red Hat to launch new PaaS
- Egypt to offer unified telecoms licence soon
- Bahrain 'a key player in Nokia Mideast growth'