Batelco staff complete sales academy course
Manama, January 19, 2013
Batelco recently held a graduation ceremony to celebrate the success of 54 of its staff members who successfully completed their sales academy training programme.
Batelco Sales Academy, forms part of the programme of courses by Bahrain telco giant's training centre to meet the needs of the company and delivering excellent training opportunities for its talented staff.
The programme includes the following modules: Consultative selling skills, negotiation skills, dynamic selling, presentation skills, planning for key accounts, strategic prospecting, territory selling strategies, executive selling & reconnect sessions.
The graduation ceremony was attended by Batelco Bahrain HR GM Suhaila Alnowakhda, manager HR (training & development) Shaikh Bader Al Khalifa and business division GM Adel Daylami, along with other staff and officials.
Alnowakhda congratulated the sales graduates praising them for their hard work and saying that Batelco Bahrain’s management was very proud of the group for their excellent achievements.
“The training programme will undoubtedly benefit the graduates personally as well in their roles supporting Batelco’s strategy to deliver the best products and services for our customers,” she said.-TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Aruba launches key Wi-Fi solution
- Menatelecom offers new fixed line service
- UAE’s ICT sector to grow 22.3pc in 2013
- Etisalat offers higher price for Maroc stake
- Orascom set to be delisted from exchanges
- HTC Desire 600 launched
- Huawei's Mideast revenue up 18pc in 2012
- Yokogawa-Petrobras in wireless deal
- 90pc of passwords ‘vulnerable to hacking’
- Etisalat supports mGovernment initiative