Batelco staff complete sales academy course
Manama, January 19, 2013
Batelco recently held a graduation ceremony to celebrate the success of 54 of its staff members who successfully completed their sales academy training programme.
Batelco Sales Academy, forms part of the programme of courses by Bahrain telco giant's training centre to meet the needs of the company and delivering excellent training opportunities for its talented staff.
The programme includes the following modules: Consultative selling skills, negotiation skills, dynamic selling, presentation skills, planning for key accounts, strategic prospecting, territory selling strategies, executive selling & reconnect sessions.
The graduation ceremony was attended by Batelco Bahrain HR GM Suhaila Alnowakhda, manager HR (training & development) Shaikh Bader Al Khalifa and business division GM Adel Daylami, along with other staff and officials.
Alnowakhda congratulated the sales graduates praising them for their hard work and saying that Batelco Bahrain’s management was very proud of the group for their excellent achievements.
“The training programme will undoubtedly benefit the graduates personally as well in their roles supporting Batelco’s strategy to deliver the best products and services for our customers,” she said.-TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Batelco launches 4G LTE roaming
- Gulf Air clinches best innovation award
- Viva inks Pepsi partnership deal
- Du offers free smarphones on tablet purchase
- Batelco launches double credit promotion
- Cyber threats focus of Bahrain security talks
- Bahrain tech expo to honour innovators
- Scope ME named distributor for InfoWatch
- Nawras quadruples 3G+ mobile services
- Menatelecom expands bill paying network
- Du joins new global cable consortium
- Kuwait moves to create telecoms watchdog
- Batelco backs Royal Fund for Martyrs
- Egypt's Global Telecom posts $749m Q4 loss
- Red Hat launches open source BPM suite
- Batelco announces new board
- Batelco offers improved broadband
- You don't own phone numbers, warns TRA
- Tech giants back top Qatar ICT event
- Du to provide wifi access in public areas
- Zain finalises $800m, five-year loan facility
- Ooredoo Q4 net profit falls 36pc to $140m
- Mobily, Etisalat team up for LTE roaming
- Batelco approves $84m dividends for 2013
- Etisalat Q4 profit rises 70pc to $394m
- Kenya telecom firm to join Etisalat SmartHub
- Aruba appoints new sales director
- Du enters $1.17 billion financing deals
- VIVA extends 4G LTE offer
- Batelco to update students with latest technologies