Mode Bahrain offers mobile wallet solutions
, January 14, 2013
Mode Bahrain "Money On Demand" has developed its own Mobile Wallet and Mobile Banking solutions and services to allow bank customers to have access to various financial services through their Smartphones and regular phones.
This is the first service of its kind in the kingdom and the Middle East, the company said.
Ebrahim Janahi, CEO of Mode Bahrain, said: "We look forward to facilitate the transfer of funds and payments to our financial institutions customers through modern and advanced technologies. As in Mode, we always seek to provide new and unique solutions.
“We also provide banking solutions to banks within and outside Bahrain, and the convenience of transactions, which are between the bank and the customer.”
One of the advantages of the services provided by "Mode" solutions, is the quick and easy money transfers from a mobile wallet to any bank account through money changers spread in 32 countries via the "Remittance Hub", which is developed, managed and owned by Mode, and transfer of funds from wallet to other wallet locally and internationally.
For example, it can transfer to the Philippines by "Smart Money" from Smart Telecom, “G-Cash" by Globe Telecom, to Pakistan by Telenor Telecom and to the Himalayan Bank, Nepal using cash-on-ID.
Customers can deposit and withdraw money from any branch of Nonoo Exchange or through a sales staff at Mode, it said. – TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Du offers free smarphones on tablet purchase
- Batelco launches double credit promotion
- Cyber threats focus of Bahrain security talks
- Bahrain tech expo to honour innovators
- Scope ME named distributor for InfoWatch
- Nawras quadruples 3G+ mobile services
- Menatelecom expands bill paying network
- Du joins new global cable consortium
- Kuwait moves to create telecoms watchdog
- Batelco backs Royal Fund for Martyrs
- Egypt's Global Telecom posts $749m Q4 loss
- Red Hat launches open source BPM suite
- Batelco announces new board
- Batelco offers improved broadband
- You don't own phone numbers, warns TRA
- Tech giants back top Qatar ICT event
- Du to provide wifi access in public areas
- Zain finalises $800m, five-year loan facility
- Ooredoo Q4 net profit falls 36pc to $140m
- Mobily, Etisalat team up for LTE roaming
- Batelco approves $84m dividends for 2013
- Etisalat Q4 profit rises 70pc to $394m
- Kenya telecom firm to join Etisalat SmartHub
- Aruba appoints new sales director
- Du enters $1.17 billion financing deals
- VIVA extends 4G LTE offer
- Batelco to update students with latest technologies
- Etisalat SmartHub seals IPX agreement
- Etisalat picks Alcatel for LTE network expansion
- Boeing, QCRI host machine learning forum