Nawras opens flagship store in Muscat
Muscat, January 13, 2013
Nawras, a Qtel Group company and a top telecom operator in Oman, recently inaugurated its new concept flagship store in Muscat, marking its 28th store in the Sultanate.
The opening ceremony at Muscat Grand Mall was held under the patronage of Dr Abdulmunim bin Mansour Al Hasani, Minister of Information.
“We are thrilled to introduce this store as the first of a new concept developed to bring the Nawras brand to life in vivid colour,” said Ross Cormack, chief executive officer, Nawras.
“It symbolises the vibrant and caring approach that is important in every aspect of our business. This one-stop shop is designed to help customers with all their communication needs whether at home, at work or on the move.”
The 400 sq m of floor space is dedicated to showcasing the latest products and services and providing customers with the opportunity to try products and learn about the many advantages that Nawras offers.
Customers can choose from options for ‘At Home’, ‘On the Go’ or ‘Fun and Social’. Business customers can instantly activate new products in store or make use of the private meeting room to learn how Nawras helps their business grow.
A free Wi-Fi hotspot invites customers to feel the incredible speed of the turbocharged Nawras 3G+ broadband service by using their own handset or the devices provided. Smartphones and tablets are displayed and, like the Nawras Home Broadband modem, they can all be tested in-store. – TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Scope ME named distributor for InfoWatch
- Nawras quadruples 3G+ mobile services
- Menatelecom expands bill paying network
- Du joins new global cable consortium
- Kuwait moves to create telecoms watchdog
- Batelco backs Royal Fund for Martyrs
- Egypt's Global Telecom posts $749m Q4 loss
- Red Hat launches open source BPM suite
- Batelco announces new board
- Batelco offers improved broadband
- You don't own phone numbers, warns TRA
- Tech giants back top Qatar ICT event
- Du to provide wifi access in public areas
- Zain finalises $800m, five-year loan facility
- Ooredoo Q4 net profit falls 36pc to $140m
- Mobily, Etisalat team up for LTE roaming
- Batelco approves $84m dividends for 2013
- Etisalat Q4 profit rises 70pc to $394m
- Kenya telecom firm to join Etisalat SmartHub
- Aruba appoints new sales director
- Du enters $1.17 billion financing deals
- VIVA extends 4G LTE offer
- Batelco to update students with latest technologies
- Etisalat SmartHub seals IPX agreement
- Etisalat picks Alcatel for LTE network expansion
- Boeing, QCRI host machine learning forum
- Mobily provides 4G LTE international roaming
- Viva Kuwait, Huawei to set up innovation centre
- Etisalat, Airtel deal to boost network services
- Batelco offers 4G LTE backup solution