Viva’s iPhone 5 stand draws big crowds
Manama, January 9, 2013
The iPhone 5 Experience Stand set up by Viva Bahrain, a top telecom operator, at major shopping mall Bahrain City Centre is drawing customers in large numbers.
Children visiting the stand get the opportunity to engage in fun activities such as ‘Throw the App’ game and the ‘iPhone Memory’ game, while grown-ups were able to experience Apple’s three latest innovative products, the iPhone 5, the fourth generation iPad and the iPad mini.
The Viva iPhone 5 Experience Stand is located in the galleria of Bahrain City Centre on the ground floor, and will be open until January 12. – TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Zain Bahrain on track to launch new network
- Microsoft assures foreign customers on spying
- Batelco wins ‘telecom deal’ award
- Samena summit focus on telecom issues
- US firm offers IT security software for SMBs
- US firm supplies biometric software to Saudi
- Du to support SMEs in Ajman
- Red Hat to launch new PaaS
- Egypt to offer unified telecoms licence soon
- Bahrain 'a key player in Nokia Mideast growth'