Viva’s iPhone 5 stand draws big crowds
Manama, January 9, 2013
The iPhone 5 Experience Stand set up by Viva Bahrain, a top telecom operator, at major shopping mall Bahrain City Centre is drawing customers in large numbers.
Children visiting the stand get the opportunity to engage in fun activities such as ‘Throw the App’ game and the ‘iPhone Memory’ game, while grown-ups were able to experience Apple’s three latest innovative products, the iPhone 5, the fourth generation iPad and the iPad mini.
The Viva iPhone 5 Experience Stand is located in the galleria of Bahrain City Centre on the ground floor, and will be open until January 12. – TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- MenaITech celebrates 10th anniversary
- Kuwait Airways partners with Microsoft
- Axiom scoops retail award
- Sudan shelves telecom profit tax for 3 years
- Comguard, EnGenius to train UAE partners
- 43pc of UAE mobile customers using LBS
- Viva Bahrain wins top award
- Ashtead names new commercial director
- Mobily wins global honours
- Etisalat launches 4G mobile broadband