Du signs $100m financing deal with StanChart
Dubai, January 2, 2013
Dubai's Emirates Integrated Telecommunications (du) has signed a $100 million financing deal with Standard Chartered to shore up liquidity, the company said on Wednesday.
The financing, and other debt facilities secured recently, would give the firm flexibility to fund future growth of its business, du said in a statement on Dubai's bourse.
The statement did not provide terms such as pricing for the deal or when it matures.
In December, the company secured a $500 million club debt facility and signed a $100 million three-year loan facility with Singapore's DBS Bank. – Reuters
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- HTC Desire 600 launched
- Huawei's Mideast revenue up 18pc in 2012
- Yokogawa-Petrobras in wireless deal
- 90pc of passwords ‘vulnerable to hacking’
- Etisalat supports mGovernment initiative
- Du lauches prepaid data bundles
- RTS Realtime opens data center in Dubai
- Batelco offers BlackBerry 4G LTE packages
- Etisalat yet to hear on Maroc Telecom bid
- Brocade appoints new country manager in Saudi