Toshiba to exhibit memory card at Vegas CES
Tokyo, December 30, 2012
Toshiba has announced that it will showcase a reference display of an SDHC memory card with TransferJet close proximity wireless transfer technology at the 2013 International CES, to be held next month in Las Vegas, US.
The SDHC memory card on reference display will be a product under development, integrating a TransferJet transceiver IC, a coupler, an RF filter, peripheral passive parts, an SD bridge connection circuit, and Toshiba's Nand flash memory, a statement from the company said.
Data transfer by TransferJet communications will be implemented in devices supporting SDHC memory cards, such as digital cameras and PCs, by inserting this card in the card slots, the statement said.
The event is scheduled to take place from January 8 to 11, 2013. - TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Du lauches prepaid data bundles
- RTS Realtime opens data center in Dubai
- Batelco offers BlackBerry 4G LTE packages
- Etisalat yet to hear on Maroc Telecom bid
- Brocade appoints new country manager in Saudi
- UAE TRA to allocate new bands
- UAE firms ‘lacking in cloud integration’
- Microsoft unveils Xbox One console
- ICT solutions 'key to knowledge development'
- Morocco plans 4G mobile licence tenders