Batelco reduces international calling rates
Manama, December 23, 2012
Bahrain’s leading communications services provider, Batelco, has announced reductions for international direct dial (IDD) calls made through SimSim lines to a number of destinations.
The reduced rates apply to all IDD calls made from mobile phones using SimSim services to UK (50 fils/min), US (25 fils/min), India (17 fils/min), Pakistan (50fils/min), Sri Lanka (55 fils/min), Bangladesh (21 fils/min), Indonesia (30 fils/min), Nepal (49 fils/min), Thailand (20 fils/min) and Philippines (56 fils/min). The call rates are charged per second and not applicable to SimSim O-net services.
“SimSim services offer a very convenient means of communication that enables customers of all SimSim packages except O-net packages to make international calls directly from their mobile phones at anytime around the clock,” said Ahmed Al Janahi, general manager, media relations, Batelco Group.
SimSim refill vouchers can be purchased from supermarkets, cold stores and authorised resellers all over the Kingdom and are available in BD1, BD2, BD3, BD4, BD5, BD10, BD20 and BD30 denominations.
Vouchers can also be purchased via any postpaid line, the cost for the voucher will appear on the customer’s next bill. Furthermore, Batelco’s eServices customers can purchase SimSim credit online to be applied to any Batelco prepaid line of their choice. – TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Comguard unveils EnGenius’ solutions
- Interactive Intelligence names new VPs
- Polycom VVX media phones support Arabic
- Bahrain eGA to offer 26 new Apps in 2014
- Etisalat unveils high-data mobile bundles
- Bahrain to be ready for 5G network by 2017
- Eset wins top reseller award
- Etisalat wins performance award at CommsMEA
- Mideast IT spending to top $32bn in 2014
- MiX Telematics unveils fleet management solutions