Du secures $500m facility to fund business
Dubai, December 23, 2012
Dubai's Emirates Integrated Telecommunications Company, or du, said on Sunday that it had secured a $500 million, five-year club debt facility to fund its medium-term capital expenditure.
Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank acted as senior mandated lead arranger for the facility, with National Bank of Abu Dhabi and Samba Financial Group serving as mandated lead arrangers, the company said in a Dubai bourse filing. Mashreq Bank acted as co-arranger.
Du said the club debt facility was priced at a 1.75 per cent margin over the London Interbank Offered Rate.
Last week du said it had signed a $100 million, three-year loan facility with Singapore's DBS Bank to fund its capital investment plans. – Reuters
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Eset wins top reseller award
- Etisalat wins performance award at CommsMEA
- Mideast IT spending to top $32bn in 2014
- MiX Telematics unveils fleet management solutions
- Etisalat unveils 100 MB data for prepaid users
- Du backs UAE entrepreneurs unit
- Aruba names new EMEA vice president
- Survey to measure UAE mobile radiation levels
- Zain Bahrain on track to launch new network
- Microsoft assures foreign customers on spying