Du secures $500m facility to fund business
Dubai, December 23, 2012
Dubai's Emirates Integrated Telecommunications Company, or du, said on Sunday that it had secured a $500 million, five-year club debt facility to fund its medium-term capital expenditure.
Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank acted as senior mandated lead arranger for the facility, with National Bank of Abu Dhabi and Samba Financial Group serving as mandated lead arrangers, the company said in a Dubai bourse filing. Mashreq Bank acted as co-arranger.
Du said the club debt facility was priced at a 1.75 per cent margin over the London Interbank Offered Rate.
Last week du said it had signed a $100 million, three-year loan facility with Singapore's DBS Bank to fund its capital investment plans. – Reuters
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Batelco offers BlackBerry 4G LTE packages
- Etisalat yet to hear on Maroc Telecom bid
- Brocade appoints new country manager in Saudi
- UAE TRA to allocate new bands
- UAE firms ‘lacking in cloud integration’
- Microsoft unveils Xbox One console
- ICT solutions 'key to knowledge development'
- Morocco plans 4G mobile licence tenders
- Intel CEO shakes up units; new group set up
- Batelco CEO leaves; former boss steps in