Menatel rolls out iPad mini in Bahrain
Manama, December 23, 2012
Menatelecom, a Bahrain-based telecommunications operator and an investment subsidiary of Kuwait Finance House (Bahrain), has unveiled the new iPad mini, the latest innovation from Apple, in the Kingdom.
The iPad mini is available in three models; 16GB, 32GB and 64 GB at all Menatelecom branches in black & white.
Menatelecom said the new powerful and popular device comes with a beautiful display, A5 chip, FaceTime HD camera, iSight camera with 1080p HD video recording and ultrafast wireless.
Apple describes it as “An iPad in every way, shape, and slightly smaller form” and most importantly it is compatible with LTE (Long Term Evolution) which is the latest 4G broadband technology soon to be launched by Menatelecom.
This new innovation is a great match with Menatelecom’s Pocket Broadband device “MyFi”, which make a perfect combination to achieve a truly mobile broadband connection that is super-fast and enables customers to benefit from the Unlimited Browsing and Download options which come with this service for as low as BD7 per month.
Menatelecom said the device will be available at its branches in GOSI Complex, Muharraq, Country Mall - Budaiya, Hamad Town, Isa Town Mall, Riffa, KFH Automall in Sitra and and also at its soon to be opened outlet in Enma Mall.-TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Comguard unveils EnGenius’ solutions
- Interactive Intelligence names new VPs
- Polycom VVX media phones support Arabic
- Bahrain eGA to offer 26 new Apps in 2014
- Etisalat unveils high-data mobile bundles
- Bahrain to be ready for 5G network by 2017
- Eset wins top reseller award
- Etisalat wins performance award at CommsMEA
- Mideast IT spending to top $32bn in 2014
- MiX Telematics unveils fleet management solutions