Menatel rolls out iPad mini in Bahrain
Manama, December 23, 2012
Menatelecom, a Bahrain-based telecommunications operator and an investment subsidiary of Kuwait Finance House (Bahrain), has unveiled the new iPad mini, the latest innovation from Apple, in the Kingdom.
The iPad mini is available in three models; 16GB, 32GB and 64 GB at all Menatelecom branches in black & white.
Menatelecom said the new powerful and popular device comes with a beautiful display, A5 chip, FaceTime HD camera, iSight camera with 1080p HD video recording and ultrafast wireless.
Apple describes it as “An iPad in every way, shape, and slightly smaller form” and most importantly it is compatible with LTE (Long Term Evolution) which is the latest 4G broadband technology soon to be launched by Menatelecom.
This new innovation is a great match with Menatelecom’s Pocket Broadband device “MyFi”, which make a perfect combination to achieve a truly mobile broadband connection that is super-fast and enables customers to benefit from the Unlimited Browsing and Download options which come with this service for as low as BD7 per month.
Menatelecom said the device will be available at its branches in GOSI Complex, Muharraq, Country Mall - Budaiya, Hamad Town, Isa Town Mall, Riffa, KFH Automall in Sitra and and also at its soon to be opened outlet in Enma Mall.-TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Talia seals new partnership with Thuraya
- 4-pillar approach for telecom operators to boost growth
- Dubai mobile emissions below global standards
- Nawras signs capacity contract with SES
- Etisalat showcases satellite solutions at Cabsat
- Batelco launches 4G LTE roaming
- Gulf Air clinches best innovation award
- Viva inks Pepsi partnership deal
- Du offers free smarphones on tablet purchase
- Batelco launches double credit promotion
- Cyber threats focus of Bahrain security talks
- Bahrain tech expo to honour innovators
- Scope ME named distributor for InfoWatch
- Nawras quadruples 3G+ mobile services
- Menatelecom expands bill paying network
- Du joins new global cable consortium
- Kuwait moves to create telecoms watchdog
- Batelco backs Royal Fund for Martyrs
- Egypt's Global Telecom posts $749m Q4 loss
- Red Hat launches open source BPM suite
- Batelco announces new board
- Batelco offers improved broadband
- You don't own phone numbers, warns TRA
- Tech giants back top Qatar ICT event
- Du to provide wifi access in public areas
- Zain finalises $800m, five-year loan facility
- Ooredoo Q4 net profit falls 36pc to $140m
- Mobily, Etisalat team up for LTE roaming
- Batelco approves $84m dividends for 2013
- Etisalat Q4 profit rises 70pc to $394m