Batelco hosts workshop for BBK
Manama, December 23, 2012
Bahrain’s leading business communications provider Batelco held a workshop recently for representatives of BBK bank as part of its strategic initiatives aimed at achieving improved experiences for its business customers.
A number of solution based services that are considered crucial for a successful organisations were discussed and presented at the workshop, including data centre provisioning, local & global data development, IMaaS (Infrastructure Management as a Service), and CCTV (Closed Circuit Television).
“The main goals of the workshop were to provide BBK representatives with an overview of Batelco’s latest products, services and solutions relevant to banks' needs and also to listen to their feedback regarding the bank’s experiences with our network, after sales support and products & services, in addition to indentifying any issues they may have,” said Batelco GM (Enterprise Division) Adel Daylami.
As part of the workshop, the BBK representatives visited Batelco’s Customer Experience Centre which is a state-of-the-art facility designed and developed around the needs of customers giving them the opportunity to experience the latest innovative products and services offered by Batelco.
The centre features all of Batelco’s latest communication and ICT products, services and solutions in one convenient and modern location.
The key products and services showcased include Batelco network infrastructure, data center, unified commuications, collaboration and mobility solutions.-TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Survey to measure UAE mobile radiation levels
- Zain Bahrain on track to launch new network
- Microsoft assures foreign customers on spying
- Batelco wins ‘telecom deal’ award
- Samena summit focus on telecom issues
- US firm offers IT security software for SMBs
- US firm supplies biometric software to Saudi
- Du to support SMEs in Ajman
- Red Hat to launch new PaaS
- Egypt to offer unified telecoms licence soon