Batelco hosts workshop for BBK
Manama, December 23, 2012
Bahrain’s leading business communications provider Batelco held a workshop recently for representatives of BBK bank as part of its strategic initiatives aimed at achieving improved experiences for its business customers.
A number of solution based services that are considered crucial for a successful organisations were discussed and presented at the workshop, including data centre provisioning, local & global data development, IMaaS (Infrastructure Management as a Service), and CCTV (Closed Circuit Television).
“The main goals of the workshop were to provide BBK representatives with an overview of Batelco’s latest products, services and solutions relevant to banks' needs and also to listen to their feedback regarding the bank’s experiences with our network, after sales support and products & services, in addition to indentifying any issues they may have,” said Batelco GM (Enterprise Division) Adel Daylami.
As part of the workshop, the BBK representatives visited Batelco’s Customer Experience Centre which is a state-of-the-art facility designed and developed around the needs of customers giving them the opportunity to experience the latest innovative products and services offered by Batelco.
The centre features all of Batelco’s latest communication and ICT products, services and solutions in one convenient and modern location.
The key products and services showcased include Batelco network infrastructure, data center, unified commuications, collaboration and mobility solutions.-TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Cyber threats focus of Bahrain security talks
- Bahrain tech expo to honour innovators
- Scope ME named distributor for InfoWatch
- Nawras quadruples 3G+ mobile services
- Menatelecom expands bill paying network
- Du joins new global cable consortium
- Kuwait moves to create telecoms watchdog
- Batelco backs Royal Fund for Martyrs
- Egypt's Global Telecom posts $749m Q4 loss
- Red Hat launches open source BPM suite
- Batelco announces new board
- Batelco offers improved broadband
- You don't own phone numbers, warns TRA
- Tech giants back top Qatar ICT event
- Du to provide wifi access in public areas
- Zain finalises $800m, five-year loan facility
- Ooredoo Q4 net profit falls 36pc to $140m
- Mobily, Etisalat team up for LTE roaming
- Batelco approves $84m dividends for 2013
- Etisalat Q4 profit rises 70pc to $394m
- Kenya telecom firm to join Etisalat SmartHub
- Aruba appoints new sales director
- Du enters $1.17 billion financing deals
- VIVA extends 4G LTE offer
- Batelco to update students with latest technologies
- Etisalat SmartHub seals IPX agreement
- Etisalat picks Alcatel for LTE network expansion
- Boeing, QCRI host machine learning forum
- Mobily provides 4G LTE international roaming
- Viva Kuwait, Huawei to set up innovation centre