Logicom forums focus on vendor technologies
Doha, December 19, 2012
Logicom, a leading provider of technology products and services, recently hosted its quarterly series of technology forums across the GCC focusing emerging IT trends as well as new vendor technologies.
The forum series is part of the company’s strategy to educate its customers and partners.
The event was attended by more than 50 of the company’s partners from across Qatar. Vendor partners like Cisco, a leading manufacturer of networking equipment and Kingston, a leading manufacturer of flash memory products, were featured during the event.
Logicom’s technology forum events is held every quarter and is positioned to act as a strategic platform where partners, vendor partners and Logicom technical teams can meet and discuss new IT trends and explore potential business opportunities.
“We are truly overwhelmed at the successful turnout of the last quarter leg of our technology forum series for the GCC region. These events have helped us achieve our objectives of creating stronger ties with our partners and also reinforce their connections with our vendors,” said Demetris Demetriou, general manager, Logicom.
“Holding these forums are our way of recognizing the strong support and assistance that we have received from our partners, whose trust and confidence have become significant components to our success.
“Rest assured that we will continue to hold these technology forums in 2013 as we move to constantly inform our partners of new and dynamic IT trends and the accompanying emerging technologies that our partner vendors are introducing into the markets today,” he added. – TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Nawras quadruples 3G+ mobile services
- Menatelecom expands bill paying network
- Du joins new global cable consortium
- Kuwait moves to create telecoms watchdog
- Batelco backs Royal Fund for Martyrs
- Egypt's Global Telecom posts $749m Q4 loss
- Red Hat launches open source BPM suite
- Batelco announces new board
- Batelco offers improved broadband
- You don't own phone numbers, warns TRA
- Tech giants back top Qatar ICT event
- Du to provide wifi access in public areas
- Zain finalises $800m, five-year loan facility
- Ooredoo Q4 net profit falls 36pc to $140m
- Mobily, Etisalat team up for LTE roaming
- Batelco approves $84m dividends for 2013
- Etisalat Q4 profit rises 70pc to $394m
- Kenya telecom firm to join Etisalat SmartHub
- Aruba appoints new sales director
- Du enters $1.17 billion financing deals
- VIVA extends 4G LTE offer
- Batelco to update students with latest technologies
- Etisalat SmartHub seals IPX agreement
- Etisalat picks Alcatel for LTE network expansion
- Boeing, QCRI host machine learning forum
- Mobily provides 4G LTE international roaming
- Viva Kuwait, Huawei to set up innovation centre
- Etisalat, Airtel deal to boost network services
- Batelco offers 4G LTE backup solution
- Arbor unveils ‘Peakflow’ solution