Mobily launches iPhone 5 in Saudi
Riyadh, December 13, 2012
A leading Saudi Arabian telecommunications operator, Mobily, has announced the availability of the iPhone 5 in Saudi Arabia.
The latest iPhone is the thinnest and lightest, completely redesigned to feature a new 4-inch retina display; an Apple-designed A6 chip for blazing fast performance; and ultrafast wireless technology - while delivering better battery life.
The smartphone comes with iOS 6, one of the world’s most advanced mobile operating systems with over 200 new features including - shared photo streams, Facebook integration, all-new maps app and passbook organisation.
“We are very proud to offer iPhone 5 to our customers in Saudi Arabia, iPhone 5 enables Mobily to further develop the telecommunication sector within the Kingdom by providing the most advanced and innovative technology to our customers. As part of our strategy, we are committed to enrich our customers’ lives and I believe the new features of iPhone 5 will give it a major leap forward," said Mobily CEO Khalid Al Kaf. – TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Comguard unveils EnGenius’ solutions
- Interactive Intelligence names new VPs
- Polycom VVX media phones support Arabic
- Bahrain eGA to offer 26 new Apps in 2014
- Etisalat unveils high-data mobile bundles
- Bahrain to be ready for 5G network by 2017
- Eset wins top reseller award
- Etisalat wins performance award at CommsMEA
- Mideast IT spending to top $32bn in 2014
- MiX Telematics unveils fleet management solutions