Batelco launches new special needs package
Manama, December 10, 2012
Bahrain’s leading telecommnications company, Batelco, has introduced a new package designed specifically for its customers with special needs.
The new customised package was recently launched at a special event at the Bahrain Disabled Services Centre in Tubli.
The package which is designed to benefit special needs customers, is priced at BD10 ($26.5) per month, and features unlimited voice and video calls to Batelco lines plus 200 free SMS to any other operator.
All special needs customers who hold the special needs card from the Disabled Services Centre at the Ministry of Social Development are eligible to apply for the package, a statement from the company said.
Batelco’s roadshow team was in attendance at the launch event to implement packages for new subscribers. Additionally, they will visit designated centres throughout Bahrain in the near future to sign up new subscribers. Eligible customers can also visit any Batelco shop to apply for the special needs package.
Ahmed Al Janahi, general manager, media relations, Batelco Group, said: “The new package has been developed with the requirements of special needs customers in mind to enhance their lifestyle by providing Batelco’s quality service in a great value communication package.” – TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- CSPs to face big revenue challenges
- Bahrain set to bolster e-content
- Batelco wins eContent award
- Trend Micro in cybersecurity deal
- Etisalat may revive talks to sell Sudanese unit
- Bahrain TRA to boost customer contact
- Batelco yet to receive Seychelles nod for CWS deal
- Zain, Ericsson in billing partnership deal
- Inmarsat names Global Xpress VAR
- Tawasul Telecom sponsors WIBC