Batelco launches new special needs package
Manama, December 10, 2012
Bahrain’s leading telecommnications company, Batelco, has introduced a new package designed specifically for its customers with special needs.
The new customised package was recently launched at a special event at the Bahrain Disabled Services Centre in Tubli.
The package which is designed to benefit special needs customers, is priced at BD10 ($26.5) per month, and features unlimited voice and video calls to Batelco lines plus 200 free SMS to any other operator.
All special needs customers who hold the special needs card from the Disabled Services Centre at the Ministry of Social Development are eligible to apply for the package, a statement from the company said.
Batelco’s roadshow team was in attendance at the launch event to implement packages for new subscribers. Additionally, they will visit designated centres throughout Bahrain in the near future to sign up new subscribers. Eligible customers can also visit any Batelco shop to apply for the special needs package.
Ahmed Al Janahi, general manager, media relations, Batelco Group, said: “The new package has been developed with the requirements of special needs customers in mind to enhance their lifestyle by providing Batelco’s quality service in a great value communication package.” – TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Du joins new global cable consortium
- Kuwait moves to create telecoms watchdog
- Batelco backs Royal Fund for Martyrs
- Egypt's Global Telecom posts $749m Q4 loss
- Red Hat launches open source BPM suite
- Batelco announces new board
- Batelco offers improved broadband
- You don't own phone numbers, warns TRA
- Tech giants back top Qatar ICT event
- Du to provide wifi access in public areas
- Zain finalises $800m, five-year loan facility
- Ooredoo Q4 net profit falls 36pc to $140m
- Mobily, Etisalat team up for LTE roaming
- Batelco approves $84m dividends for 2013
- Etisalat Q4 profit rises 70pc to $394m
- Kenya telecom firm to join Etisalat SmartHub
- Aruba appoints new sales director
- Du enters $1.17 billion financing deals
- VIVA extends 4G LTE offer
- Batelco to update students with latest technologies
- Etisalat SmartHub seals IPX agreement
- Etisalat picks Alcatel for LTE network expansion
- Boeing, QCRI host machine learning forum
- Mobily provides 4G LTE international roaming
- Viva Kuwait, Huawei to set up innovation centre
- Etisalat, Airtel deal to boost network services
- Batelco offers 4G LTE backup solution
- Arbor unveils ‘Peakflow’ solution
- Etisalat launches enterprise mobility services
- STC launches advanced 4G network