Dubai eGovernment honours Gitex team
Dubai, December 9, 2012
Dubai eGovernment recently honoured the members of its team for its successful participation and contribution to the region’s largest technology event, Gitex Technology Week 2012.
Sumaia Hammad, director of communication & business development department, and Gitex team leader, highlighted a set of achievements realised this year, in addition to projects that were displayed that contributed to achieving the broader goal of ‘making life easier for customers’.
“Dubai eGovernment’s preparations for hosting partners from government entities had begun early this year by forming teams of organisers and technicians in charge of the stand construction, which eventually led to delivering the image of an integrated government.”
“This would not have been possible without the daily supervision and support of the department's senior management during the preparation phase, spearheaded by the director general and deputy director general, who ensured that every single detail was implemented with utmost smoothness and transparency,” she said.
Ahmed Bin Humaidan, the director general, handed out certificates of appreciation to the team members, the statement said.
After the conclusion of Gitex Technology Week, Dubai eGovernment conducted a survey to gauge the satisfaction of participating government entities and society segments, indicating an 80 per cent satisfaction level for the authority’s stand design and overall hosting. – TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Zain Bahrain on track to launch new network
- Microsoft assures foreign customers on spying
- Batelco wins ‘telecom deal’ award
- Samena summit focus on telecom issues
- US firm offers IT security software for SMBs
- US firm supplies biometric software to Saudi
- Du to support SMEs in Ajman
- Red Hat to launch new PaaS
- Egypt to offer unified telecoms licence soon
- Bahrain 'a key player in Nokia Mideast growth'