Nawras launches BlackBerry promotion
Muscat, December 9, 2012
Nawras, a Qtel Group company and a top telecom provider in Oman, is now offering unlimited use of BlackBerry Messenger and email to all prepaid BlackBerry customers as part of a special three month promotion.
During the promotion, customers on both weekly and monthly plans can enjoy the messaging and email features without using their data allowance, providing more freedom to browse the Internet and download files on their device.
Maha Al-Balushi, Nawras BlackBerry specialist, said, “Nawras offers flexible prepaid BlackBerry price plans to suit varied budgets and usage styles.
“With unlimited BlackBerry messenger, customers can get more from their service and enjoy unlimited access to BBM, BlackBerry’s signature messaging service, as well as unlimited email access. This means frequent users of BlackBerry Messenger and email can chat and correspond as much as they wish without worrying about using up their data allowance.”
The weekly plan at just two Omani Rials includes 300 MB of data while the monthly plan extends the data allowance to 1 GB for RO9 ($23.3).
Customers will be informed in advance via SMS when their current plan is due to end and the service will be renewed automatically when there is sufficient remaining credit. – TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Etisalat Nigeria signs $1.2bn refinancing loan
- Most firms ‘not curbing external software’
- Plextor launches high-performance SSD
- Epicor clinches two new UAE deals
- Du launches smartphone festival
- Mena fastest growing e-commerce region
- Ooredoo, QNB to host workshop for SMEs
- Data use surge 'posing security challenges'
- Kanoo, EMC showcase infrastructure portfolio
- SAP holds key event in Kuwait