Qtel mandates banks for possible bond
Doha, December 6, 2012
Qatar Telecom has mandated six banks for a possible benchmark-sized dollar-denominated bond, lead arrangers said on Thursday.
The operator, which is majority state-owned, picked Barclays , HSBC, Mitsubishi UFJ Securities, Mizuho Securities, Morgan Stanley and QNB Capital as lead arrangers and bookrunners for the Reg S/144a-compliant deal.
Benchmark-sized is typically at least $500 million.
Roadshows kick off on December 9 in the UAE before meetings in London, Hong Kong, New York, Singapore and Boston, concluding on December 11. - Reuters
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Etisalat unveils high-data mobile bundles
- Bahrain to be ready for 5G network by 2017
- Eset wins top reseller award
- Etisalat wins performance award at CommsMEA
- Mideast IT spending to top $32bn in 2014
- MiX Telematics unveils fleet management solutions
- Etisalat unveils 100 MB data for prepaid users
- Du backs UAE entrepreneurs unit
- Aruba names new EMEA vice president
- Survey to measure UAE mobile radiation levels