Focus Softnet upgrades CRM Solution
Dubai, December 6, 2012
Dubai-based Focus Softnet, the leading software development company, has launched Focus CRM version 2.0, a Web application that packs more features and functionalities than the previous version of the product.
The new Focus CRM 2.0 is fully integrated with Outlook and works on most of the commonly used browsers such as Internet Explorer, Firefox and Safari, a company statement said.
“We are pleased to launch our new CRM solution, which is a thin client application that provides the customers Business Intelligence reports and data inputs in real time,” said Ali Hyder, CEO of Focus Softnet.
“It enables organizations to deliver an outstanding customer experience by generating insights on customer behavior for their sales team. The latest version tracks effectiveness of activities and campaigns and facilitates collaborations between team members. It also generates comprehensive reports that help companies make informed decisions.”
Focus CRM 2.0 uses the technology to organize, automate and synchronize business processes. It also optimizes sales processes, enhances marketing initiatives and improves customer service to ultimately boost productivity resulting in increased sales and profits for the organization plus greater client satisfaction.
It provides a solution that spans through entire business cycle from marketing to pre-sales to operations through post-sales and service, the statement said.
“Focus CRM 2.0 has some unique features and functionalities built in. It works on browser and is compatible with IE, Firefox and Safari.
“The solution is fully integrated with Outlook for mails and appointment updates and allows multiple opportunities within same company/contact to be followed in parallel. It also allows preparation of online quotations and has built-in approval functionality that sends mails to senior management for authorization of quotations,” Hyder added.
Focus CRM 2.0 provides insights for developing a marketing campaign and evaluates effectiveness. It tracks prospects through lead generation, prioritization, distribution and follow-up processes and automatically allocates calls at customer service centers.
The solution provides sales forecast and trends reports and allows multiple and parallel opportunities of contacts. Some of its key benefits are integrating components, flexible usage, easy integration, data collaboration, mobile CRM Solutions, increase in efficiency, better customer support, overall productivity and net profit and result. – TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Du offers free smarphones on tablet purchase
- Batelco launches double credit promotion
- Cyber threats focus of Bahrain security talks
- Bahrain tech expo to honour innovators
- Scope ME named distributor for InfoWatch
- Nawras quadruples 3G+ mobile services
- Menatelecom expands bill paying network
- Du joins new global cable consortium
- Kuwait moves to create telecoms watchdog
- Batelco backs Royal Fund for Martyrs
- Egypt's Global Telecom posts $749m Q4 loss
- Red Hat launches open source BPM suite
- Batelco announces new board
- Batelco offers improved broadband
- You don't own phone numbers, warns TRA
- Tech giants back top Qatar ICT event
- Du to provide wifi access in public areas
- Zain finalises $800m, five-year loan facility
- Ooredoo Q4 net profit falls 36pc to $140m
- Mobily, Etisalat team up for LTE roaming
- Batelco approves $84m dividends for 2013
- Etisalat Q4 profit rises 70pc to $394m
- Kenya telecom firm to join Etisalat SmartHub
- Aruba appoints new sales director
- Du enters $1.17 billion financing deals
- VIVA extends 4G LTE offer
- Batelco to update students with latest technologies
- Etisalat SmartHub seals IPX agreement
- Etisalat picks Alcatel for LTE network expansion
- Boeing, QCRI host machine learning forum