Sitecom launches IT line for small markets
Dubai, December 3, 2012
Sitecom, a network specialist, is introducing through Al Otaiba Distributor their exclusive distributor for Mena, a new line of simple and easy-to-use IT products geared towards the small business market in the region.
The ForBusiness line consists of user-friendly solutions, DIY and packaging and easy to read manuals.
It allows businesses without an IT department or specialist to easily and quickly set up a secure company network and expand it as they see fit. The solution is ideal for environments ranging from small, medium to larger sized offices.
Within the ForBusiness line, Sitecom will be introducing the WLR-4002B Wireless Gigabit VPN Router N300 and 4 Gigabit switches with 5, 8, 16 or 24 ports. Just like other Sitecom products and, the ForBusiness solutions also have a 10-year warranty.
“Sitecom’s added value is simplicity. We are convinced that end users want user-friendly network solutions, which they can start using quickly and in particular without any worries,” explained Pim Schoonenberg, CEO of Sitecom.
“Like our ForBusiness line, Sitecom offers robust solutions for both home users and business users. We develop user-friendly network solutions, which allow a fast and secure business network to be set up in no time.” – TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Microsoft unveils Xbox One console
- ICT solutions 'key to knowledge development'
- Morocco plans 4G mobile licence tenders
- Intel CEO shakes up units; new group set up
- Batelco CEO leaves; former boss steps in
- Etisalat Nigeria signs $1.2bn refinancing loan
- Most firms ‘not curbing external software’
- Plextor launches high-performance SSD
- Epicor clinches two new UAE deals
- Du launches smartphone festival