Epicor wins gold in Best in Biz awards
Dubai, December 3, 2012
Epicor Software Corporation, a global leader in business software solutions, has been named a gold winner in the company category of “Fastest Growing Company of the Year” in the Best in Biz Awards 2012.
More than 400 entries were received in this year’s awards programme from a wide array of public and private companies of all sizes and from a variety of industries and regions in the US and Canada.
This is the first year Epicor has won in the esteemed Best in Biz Awards, the only independent business awards programme judged by members of the press and industry analysts.
“We are honoured to be recognized by the Best in Biz Awards,” said Pervez Qureshi, president and CEO for Epicor.
“This award is a result of our ongoing commitment to provide unparalleled innovation in our technology, software, and services. With a strong commitment to customer success––our growth is evident in our focus to empower customers with the right tools to successfully drive their businesses to achieve success.”
Best in Biz Awards 2012 honors were presented in more than 50 categories, including Company of the Year, Most Innovative Company of the Year, Executive of the Year and Best New Product of the Year.
Winners of Best in Biz Awards 2012 were determined by an independent panel of 32 judges from top-tier news, business and technology publications, as well as broadcast outlets and analyst firms, such as ABC, BusinessWeek, Computerworld, USA Today and ZDNet. – TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Comguard unveils EnGenius’ solutions
- Interactive Intelligence names new VPs
- Polycom VVX media phones support Arabic
- Bahrain eGA to offer 26 new Apps in 2014
- Etisalat unveils high-data mobile bundles
- Bahrain to be ready for 5G network by 2017
- Eset wins top reseller award
- Etisalat wins performance award at CommsMEA
- Mideast IT spending to top $32bn in 2014
- MiX Telematics unveils fleet management solutions