Epicor wins gold in Best in Biz awards
Dubai, December 3, 2012
Epicor Software Corporation, a global leader in business software solutions, has been named a gold winner in the company category of “Fastest Growing Company of the Year” in the Best in Biz Awards 2012.
More than 400 entries were received in this year’s awards programme from a wide array of public and private companies of all sizes and from a variety of industries and regions in the US and Canada.
This is the first year Epicor has won in the esteemed Best in Biz Awards, the only independent business awards programme judged by members of the press and industry analysts.
“We are honoured to be recognized by the Best in Biz Awards,” said Pervez Qureshi, president and CEO for Epicor.
“This award is a result of our ongoing commitment to provide unparalleled innovation in our technology, software, and services. With a strong commitment to customer success––our growth is evident in our focus to empower customers with the right tools to successfully drive their businesses to achieve success.”
Best in Biz Awards 2012 honors were presented in more than 50 categories, including Company of the Year, Most Innovative Company of the Year, Executive of the Year and Best New Product of the Year.
Winners of Best in Biz Awards 2012 were determined by an independent panel of 32 judges from top-tier news, business and technology publications, as well as broadcast outlets and analyst firms, such as ABC, BusinessWeek, Computerworld, USA Today and ZDNet. – TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Du joins new global cable consortium
- Kuwait moves to create telecoms watchdog
- Batelco backs Royal Fund for Martyrs
- Egypt's Global Telecom posts $749m Q4 loss
- Red Hat launches open source BPM suite
- Batelco announces new board
- Batelco offers improved broadband
- You don't own phone numbers, warns TRA
- Tech giants back top Qatar ICT event
- Du to provide wifi access in public areas
- Zain finalises $800m, five-year loan facility
- Ooredoo Q4 net profit falls 36pc to $140m
- Mobily, Etisalat team up for LTE roaming
- Batelco approves $84m dividends for 2013
- Etisalat Q4 profit rises 70pc to $394m
- Kenya telecom firm to join Etisalat SmartHub
- Aruba appoints new sales director
- Du enters $1.17 billion financing deals
- VIVA extends 4G LTE offer
- Batelco to update students with latest technologies
- Etisalat SmartHub seals IPX agreement
- Etisalat picks Alcatel for LTE network expansion
- Boeing, QCRI host machine learning forum
- Mobily provides 4G LTE international roaming
- Viva Kuwait, Huawei to set up innovation centre
- Etisalat, Airtel deal to boost network services
- Batelco offers 4G LTE backup solution
- Arbor unveils ‘Peakflow’ solution
- Etisalat launches enterprise mobility services
- STC launches advanced 4G network