Smartworld staff meet to boost productivity
Dubai, December 3, 2012
Smartworld, a leading master systems integrator and next generation ICT services provider, recently hosted an employee-focused meeting in Dubai aimed at driving in more productivity and efficiencies.
The ‘Smart Gathering’ also communicated the company’s strategic objectives for the coming year and introduced a reward system that promises tangible returns and intangible or relational returns as incentives.
The event served as a strategic platform for both employees and management to discuss timely issues and concerns.
Employees present were able to learn the ‘one thing’ that every organization needs—understanding the full value and significance of the contributions they make for the company.
During the event, the company also took the opportunity to recognize and promote the progress made by various Smartworld teams and their respective government projects such as Dubai International Airport – Terminal 2 expansion.
"In a challenging and competitive market our 4 years of operations represent an outstanding achievement--a success that can be attributed to our strong dedication and commitment," said Reyadh Ayesh, CEO, Smartworld.
"We are proud to have highly skilled employees as assets who work tirelessly to ensure our valued clients receive the very highest standards of service at all times. As we move forward, we are confident in meeting our goals of strengthening our partnerships, value addition and improving our services to ensure that we remain competitive and meet our clients’ needs." – TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Kuwait moves to create telecoms watchdog
- Batelco backs Royal Fund for Martyrs
- Egypt's Global Telecom posts $749m Q4 loss
- Red Hat launches open source BPM suite
- Batelco announces new board
- Batelco offers improved broadband
- You don't own phone numbers, warns TRA
- Tech giants back top Qatar ICT event
- Du to provide wifi access in public areas
- Zain finalises $800m, five-year loan facility
- Ooredoo Q4 net profit falls 36pc to $140m
- Mobily, Etisalat team up for LTE roaming
- Batelco approves $84m dividends for 2013
- Etisalat Q4 profit rises 70pc to $394m
- Kenya telecom firm to join Etisalat SmartHub
- Aruba appoints new sales director
- Du enters $1.17 billion financing deals
- VIVA extends 4G LTE offer
- Batelco to update students with latest technologies
- Etisalat SmartHub seals IPX agreement
- Etisalat picks Alcatel for LTE network expansion
- Boeing, QCRI host machine learning forum
- Mobily provides 4G LTE international roaming
- Viva Kuwait, Huawei to set up innovation centre
- Etisalat, Airtel deal to boost network services
- Batelco offers 4G LTE backup solution
- Arbor unveils ‘Peakflow’ solution
- Etisalat launches enterprise mobility services
- STC launches advanced 4G network
- Dubai to host ITU global summit