Smartworld staff meet to boost productivity
Dubai, December 3, 2012
Smartworld, a leading master systems integrator and next generation ICT services provider, recently hosted an employee-focused meeting in Dubai aimed at driving in more productivity and efficiencies.
The ‘Smart Gathering’ also communicated the company’s strategic objectives for the coming year and introduced a reward system that promises tangible returns and intangible or relational returns as incentives.
The event served as a strategic platform for both employees and management to discuss timely issues and concerns.
Employees present were able to learn the ‘one thing’ that every organization needs—understanding the full value and significance of the contributions they make for the company.
During the event, the company also took the opportunity to recognize and promote the progress made by various Smartworld teams and their respective government projects such as Dubai International Airport – Terminal 2 expansion.
"In a challenging and competitive market our 4 years of operations represent an outstanding achievement--a success that can be attributed to our strong dedication and commitment," said Reyadh Ayesh, CEO, Smartworld.
"We are proud to have highly skilled employees as assets who work tirelessly to ensure our valued clients receive the very highest standards of service at all times. As we move forward, we are confident in meeting our goals of strengthening our partnerships, value addition and improving our services to ensure that we remain competitive and meet our clients’ needs." – TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Comguard unveils EnGenius’ solutions
- Interactive Intelligence names new VPs
- Polycom VVX media phones support Arabic
- Bahrain eGA to offer 26 new Apps in 2014
- Etisalat unveils high-data mobile bundles
- Bahrain to be ready for 5G network by 2017
- Eset wins top reseller award
- Etisalat wins performance award at CommsMEA
- Mideast IT spending to top $32bn in 2014
- MiX Telematics unveils fleet management solutions