Viva unveils new BlackBerry promotions
Manama, December 1, 2012
Bahrain telecom service provider Viva said it will be offering an exciting range of BlackBerry promotions and a chance to win a Mini Cooper Roadster this month.
The customers will be given a chance to own a stylish Mini Cooper Roadster convertible by subscribing to Viva’s BlackBerry unlimited add-on package for BD8 ($21) a month on postpaid plans, said a company statement.
By subscribing to any of the Smart 20, Smart 25 or Smart 30 plans, Viva postpaid customers have the choice of owning a brand new BlackBerry Bold 9900, or a BlackBerry Bold 9780, or a BlackBerry Curve 9360 for free, it stated.
Viva Smart launched earlier this year include a family of three new smartphone plans, namely Smart 20, Smart 25 and Smart 30, offers users the greatest flexibility and value for money when acquiring a new smart device to add to their telecom experience.-TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Batelco wins ‘telecom deal’ award
- Samena summit focus on telecom issues
- US firm offers IT security software for SMBs
- US firm supplies biometric software to Saudi
- Du to support SMEs in Ajman
- Red Hat to launch new PaaS
- Egypt to offer unified telecoms licence soon
- Bahrain 'a key player in Nokia Mideast growth'
- Mobily App Store records 3m downloads
- Cyber threat spurs new drive to step up online security