StreamWide opens new office in Tunisia
Tunis, November 28, 2012
StreamWide, a specialist in next generation value-added telephony solutions for telecom operators, has announced the opening of its new office in Tunisia, confirming its expansion and commitment to the region.
StreamWide said the new office will have the sales, delivery, presales and support teams dedicated to managing ongoing projects as well as identifying and supporting future opportunities in the region.
This expansion proved necessary to stay in line with operational demands following five years of successful deals with operators in Morocco, Tunisia, Lybia, Egypt, South Sudan, Burundi, Jordan, Iraq and Qatar, said a senior official.
"North/Central Africa and the Middle East are young, promising and ambitious regions with great internal demand for innovative telecom services," remarked Karim Chaari, the VP sales for the MEA region at StreamWide.
"It is a key strategy for us to be close to our customers in order to enhance even further our working relationship and to deliver the best possible service level," he added.
The company, he said, will be showcasing its innovative solutions at Informa’s Middle East Telco World Summit 2012 event to be held in Dubai from December 4 to 5.-TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Bahrain’s mobile firms told to boost services
- Golden Systems wins ‘Best Contribution’ award
- Microsoft announces IT contest winners
- Info2cell.com to expand medical app scope
- StorIT wins top distributor award
- Ajman free zone signs deal with Arabisk Network
- Zain eyes IT acquisitions to boost data services
- Canon wins honours at TIPA Awards
- Viva Kuwait signs $270m loan with NBK
- Etisalat launches new roaming packages