Batelco backs ICT conference
Manama, November 28, 2012
Baharain's leading telecom company Batelco is putting its weight behind information and communications technology (ICT) conference MEET ICT 2012 as a diamond sponsor.
More than 34 international and regional speakers will share their ICT expertise at the three-day event next month, which will include a conference, workshops and business matching sessions, reported the Gulf Daily News, our sister publication.
"We are focused on demonstrating Batelco's capability in delivering customised integrated solutions to meet customers' demands," the report said citing Batelco enterprise division general manager Adel Daylami.
"To that end we have recently opened a customer experience centre at Batelco headquarters, which features all our latest communication and ICT products, services and solutions in one convenient and modern location," he added.
MEET ICT 2012 will be held from December 10 to 12 at the Bahrain International Exhibition and Convention Centre.-TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Survey to measure UAE mobile radiation levels
- Zain Bahrain on track to launch new network
- Microsoft assures foreign customers on spying
- Batelco wins ‘telecom deal’ award
- Samena summit focus on telecom issues
- US firm offers IT security software for SMBs
- US firm supplies biometric software to Saudi
- Du to support SMEs in Ajman
- Red Hat to launch new PaaS
- Egypt to offer unified telecoms licence soon