Dr Sarfaraz Alam CEO Texpo with Ted Reddicliffe,
chairman of Cannon Technologies
Cannon, Texpo ink distribution deal
Dubai, November 24, 2012
Cannon Technologies has signed an agreement with Dubai-based Texpo, a leader in data center projects, towards distribution of the former's T4 data centre solutions to end users across the Middle East and Pakistan.
Company CEO Dr Sarfaraz Alam was recently honoured at Power 100, an event which commends the 100 most powerful and influential leading Pakistani men and women in the world.
James Coughlan, director of Cannon Technologies Middle East, said: “Our agreement with Texpo is part of our expansion plan in the Middle East and Pakistan.
“We are proud to associate our products with Texpo, a business with a similar outlook to us in areas such as innovation and customer care, and which has a superb track record as a technology infrastructure provider. We both believe that this partnership will be a step in the right direction towards growing our business and servicing our client base in Pakistan.”
Texpo’s CEO, Dr Sarfaraz Alam said: “We’re at the centre of a fast growing market that demands innovative and robust IT solutions. Cannon Technologies has long been a market leader when it comes to developing ideas that make data centres run more smoothly and more efficiently.”
“Data centers are now the hub of so many successful businesses and we’re confident that this partnership will help to bring a new level of reliability to the market.
“And by opting for Cannon Technologies innovative products, we can provide great value for money to our customer in the Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) and Pakistani markets,” he added.
Texpo will distribute the full range of Cannon’s T4 Data Centre Solutions, including Free Form Aisle Cocooning, an advanced technology which provides cost-effective air cabling containment as a single integrated solution, and features vertical closure panels, support for legacy technologies and a low energy footprint.
Other products include a range of mini-data centre side mount cooling units, as well as the award winning ServerSmart Cab server cabinets, which offer unparalleled cooling capabilities and provide the perfect environment for universal housing of 19-inch servers.
Texpo will also be increasing the penetration of the recently updated Cannon T4 Data Centre Manager (T4 DCM) software suite. The latest version means the network operations centre (NOC) can monitor a company’s entire global data centre portfolio as a single bar on the monitor screen and allows preventative or restorative action to be instigated in seconds. – TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Kuwait moves to create telecoms watchdog
- Batelco backs Royal Fund for Martyrs
- Egypt's Global Telecom posts $749m Q4 loss
- Red Hat launches open source BPM suite
- Batelco announces new board
- Batelco offers improved broadband
- You don't own phone numbers, warns TRA
- Tech giants back top Qatar ICT event
- Du to provide wifi access in public areas
- Zain finalises $800m, five-year loan facility
- Ooredoo Q4 net profit falls 36pc to $140m
- Mobily, Etisalat team up for LTE roaming
- Batelco approves $84m dividends for 2013
- Etisalat Q4 profit rises 70pc to $394m
- Kenya telecom firm to join Etisalat SmartHub
- Aruba appoints new sales director
- Du enters $1.17 billion financing deals
- VIVA extends 4G LTE offer
- Batelco to update students with latest technologies
- Etisalat SmartHub seals IPX agreement
- Etisalat picks Alcatel for LTE network expansion
- Boeing, QCRI host machine learning forum
- Mobily provides 4G LTE international roaming
- Viva Kuwait, Huawei to set up innovation centre
- Etisalat, Airtel deal to boost network services
- Batelco offers 4G LTE backup solution
- Arbor unveils ‘Peakflow’ solution
- Etisalat launches enterprise mobility services
- STC launches advanced 4G network
- Dubai to host ITU global summit