Etisalat launches new per second plan
Abu Dhabi, November 12, 2012
UAE's leading telecom services operator Etisalat has introduced a new per-second billing plan for its Wasel customers offering higher savings on both local and international calls.
Per-second billing from Etisalat means that a customer only needs to pay for the exact number of seconds used on a call. This simplifies the billing process and maximizes savings for the customer making it easy to calculate the cost of each local or international call, said a statement from Etisalat.
In addition to per-second billing, Etisalat has also announced a competitive rate for international calling.
Subscribers of Etisalat’s new Wasel prepaid plan can choose from more than 200 international destinations to call for as low as 99 fils per minute during off-peak hours and all day on Friday, its stated.
Upon subscription to the new Wasel plan, customers will receive detailed instructions via SMS, allowing them to flexibly choose their preferred international destination, it added.
Etisalat CEO Seleh Al Abdooli said, "At Etisalat, we are spending more and more time talking to our customers and listening to what they want. We are constantly evaluating their feedback and driving changes in our technology and service offerings so that we can meet their expectations."
"The new per-second billing plan offered on the country’s widest HSPA+ and 4G mobile networks certainly offers a compelling proposition in terms ofcall quality, experience and price," he added.-TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Batelco CEO leaves; former boss steps in
- Etisalat Nigeria signs $1.2bn refinancing loan
- Most firms ‘not curbing external software’
- Plextor launches high-performance SSD
- Epicor clinches two new UAE deals
- Du launches smartphone festival
- Mena fastest growing e-commerce region
- Ooredoo, QNB to host workshop for SMEs
- Data use surge 'posing security challenges'
- Kanoo, EMC showcase infrastructure portfolio