Menatelecom unveils new pocket broadband offer
Manama, November 4, 2012
Bahrain-based telecom provider and investment subsidiary of Kuwait Finance House - Bahrain, Menatelecom, has launched MyFi Plus – Pocket Broadband offer.
MyFi Plus customers benefit from exciting features including excellent broadband speeds of up to 18Mb with great indoor coverage. The device is compact and light-weight enabling you to carry your own broadband hotspot anywhere you go in addition to the ability to recharge the device using the Blackberry charger or any micro-USB connection, Menatelecom said.
Abdul Razak Jawahery, chairman of Menatelecom, said: “It is difficult to believe how powerful the MyFi Plus device is until you actually try it. There is a lot of technology and bandwidth packed into a little gadget that offers great performance whether you’re surfing the net, downloading large files or watching YouTube videos.”
“Bahrain has become well accustomed to great technological advances in the telecommunications field, and this is definitely one of them,” he said.
The new BD7 ($18.5) for 6GB package offers great savings by enabling the customer to share the connection with up to four other devices, the statement said.
The device runs on a battery that lasts up to 4 hours and can be recharged using any PC or USB connection.
It is available for purchase or installments with packages available at competitive prices ranging from BD7 per month up to BD28 per month for unlimited downloads option while all packages offer a speed of up to 18Mb.
Menatelecom has seven branches around the Kingdom located at Gosi Complex, Muharraq, Country Mall - Budaiya, Hamad Town, Isa Town Mall, Riffa, KFH Automall in Sitra and an eighth branch set to open soon in Enma Mall. – TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Scope ME named distributor for InfoWatch
- Nawras quadruples 3G+ mobile services
- Menatelecom expands bill paying network
- Du joins new global cable consortium
- Kuwait moves to create telecoms watchdog
- Batelco backs Royal Fund for Martyrs
- Egypt's Global Telecom posts $749m Q4 loss
- Red Hat launches open source BPM suite
- Batelco announces new board
- Batelco offers improved broadband
- You don't own phone numbers, warns TRA
- Tech giants back top Qatar ICT event
- Du to provide wifi access in public areas
- Zain finalises $800m, five-year loan facility
- Ooredoo Q4 net profit falls 36pc to $140m
- Mobily, Etisalat team up for LTE roaming
- Batelco approves $84m dividends for 2013
- Etisalat Q4 profit rises 70pc to $394m
- Kenya telecom firm to join Etisalat SmartHub
- Aruba appoints new sales director
- Du enters $1.17 billion financing deals
- VIVA extends 4G LTE offer
- Batelco to update students with latest technologies
- Etisalat SmartHub seals IPX agreement
- Etisalat picks Alcatel for LTE network expansion
- Boeing, QCRI host machine learning forum
- Mobily provides 4G LTE international roaming
- Viva Kuwait, Huawei to set up innovation centre
- Etisalat, Airtel deal to boost network services
- Batelco offers 4G LTE backup solution