Batelco unveils new-look Arabic site
Manama, November 3, 2012
Bahrain’s leading telecommunications provider Batelco has launched its new look Arabic website with a host of new services and features for its customers including a live chat feature for internet support.
The recently enhanced http://arabic.batelco.com. provides comprehensive details about all of Batelco’s products and services for consumers and business customers including a free one-stop online Batelco phone directory service.
Information about Batelco’s many promotions and special offers besides prize winning opportunities can also be found as well as information about the company itself.
The new Arabic website also provides a link to Batelco’s e-services, the easy-to-use site for customers to manage and customise their telecoms packages and to view and pay their telecoms bills.
Batelco Group GM (Media relations) Ahmed Al Janahi said the company had invested significantly in designing and developing their English and Arabic websites to ensure that customers could access whatever information they needed with ease and without leaving the comfort of their homes.
"Customers today expect to be able to find whatever information they want online via their PCs, laptops or mobile devices," Al Janahi stated.
"This is the age of having access to information about practically anything instantly and being able to research and purchase products/services and review and pay utility bills, whenever you like and wherever you happen to be at the time," he added.
Batelco’s Arabic website can also be accessed directly by following the link for ‘Arabic’ on the English site homepage and visa versa.-TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Du joins new global cable consortium
- Kuwait moves to create telecoms watchdog
- Batelco backs Royal Fund for Martyrs
- Egypt's Global Telecom posts $749m Q4 loss
- Red Hat launches open source BPM suite
- Batelco announces new board
- Batelco offers improved broadband
- You don't own phone numbers, warns TRA
- Tech giants back top Qatar ICT event
- Du to provide wifi access in public areas
- Zain finalises $800m, five-year loan facility
- Ooredoo Q4 net profit falls 36pc to $140m
- Mobily, Etisalat team up for LTE roaming
- Batelco approves $84m dividends for 2013
- Etisalat Q4 profit rises 70pc to $394m
- Kenya telecom firm to join Etisalat SmartHub
- Aruba appoints new sales director
- Du enters $1.17 billion financing deals
- VIVA extends 4G LTE offer
- Batelco to update students with latest technologies
- Etisalat SmartHub seals IPX agreement
- Etisalat picks Alcatel for LTE network expansion
- Boeing, QCRI host machine learning forum
- Mobily provides 4G LTE international roaming
- Viva Kuwait, Huawei to set up innovation centre
- Etisalat, Airtel deal to boost network services
- Batelco offers 4G LTE backup solution
- Arbor unveils ‘Peakflow’ solution
- Etisalat launches enterprise mobility services
- STC launches advanced 4G network