Du rolls out special Eid offers
Dubai, October 24, 2012
UAE's integrated telecommunications service provider du has launched several exciting offers for its customers to make their Eid Al Adha holiday period even more special.
Under the scheme, all customers will get to enjoy all day, off-peak international call rates, reduced rates for national and international SMS. Besides the du TV customers can watch select pay-TV channels for free, with special rates on Movies on Demand.
Over the Eid period from October 25 to 28, all day off-peak international call rates will be applied for all mobile customers. They will be able to avail of discounted SMS rates at 15fils per national SMS, and 45fils per international SMS.
Customers subscribed to the 'One World Plan' will be able to call friends and family in over 190 destinations for just 2 fils/second (Dh1.2/minute), from 9pm – 9am, and all day Friday.
Additionally, all Pay as you Go customers will receive double credit when choosing the WoW More International recharge option, on all denominations.
du TV customers will enjoy access to an exciting array of entertainment options.
•From October 25 to November 8, a selection of channels will be available to watch at no extra charge from the following pay-TV providers: AD Sports; ART; JSTV Japanese TV; Pehla; Russian Prime and The Filipino Package.
"Hollywood fans can enjoy a selection of their favourite titles for just Dh10 through Movies on Demand. The movie selection includes ‘Madagascar’, ‘Madagascar: Escape 2 Africa’, ‘Men in Black’, ‘Men in Black II’, ‘Shrek’, ‘Shrek 2’, ‘Shrek the Third’, ‘Iron Man’, ‘Mission: Impossible’, ‘Mission: Impossible II’, and ‘Mission: Impossible III’.
“We are always keen to contribute to our customers’ experiences of important occasions such as this by offering them the chance to celebrate the moment, easily and affordably, with their family and friends wherever they may be,” said Farid Faraidooni, the chief commercial officer, du.-TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Kuwait moves to create telecoms watchdog
- Batelco backs Royal Fund for Martyrs
- Egypt's Global Telecom posts $749m Q4 loss
- Red Hat launches open source BPM suite
- Batelco announces new board
- Batelco offers improved broadband
- You don't own phone numbers, warns TRA
- Tech giants back top Qatar ICT event
- Du to provide wifi access in public areas
- Zain finalises $800m, five-year loan facility
- Ooredoo Q4 net profit falls 36pc to $140m
- Mobily, Etisalat team up for LTE roaming
- Batelco approves $84m dividends for 2013
- Etisalat Q4 profit rises 70pc to $394m
- Kenya telecom firm to join Etisalat SmartHub
- Aruba appoints new sales director
- Du enters $1.17 billion financing deals
- VIVA extends 4G LTE offer
- Batelco to update students with latest technologies
- Etisalat SmartHub seals IPX agreement
- Etisalat picks Alcatel for LTE network expansion
- Boeing, QCRI host machine learning forum
- Mobily provides 4G LTE international roaming
- Viva Kuwait, Huawei to set up innovation centre
- Etisalat, Airtel deal to boost network services
- Batelco offers 4G LTE backup solution
- Arbor unveils ‘Peakflow’ solution
- Etisalat launches enterprise mobility services
- STC launches advanced 4G network
- Dubai to host ITU global summit