Menatelecom exceeds 80,000 subscriber base
Manama, October 23, 2012
Menatelecom, an investment subsidiary of Kuwait Finance House (Bahrain), has announced that its subscriber base has exceeded 80,000 in four years since its entry into the broadband market in the Kingdom.
Abdul Razak Jawahery, chairman of Menatelecom, said: "We managed to acquire a significant share of the broadband market to achieve the position of the second largest provider of internet services in Bahrain and I am delighted that our subscribers' base has exceeded 80,000 customers."
"Menatelcom's strategy focuses on applying the latest technological solutions in order to provide high quality services which led to attracting new customers. We are glad to see that our customers are increasing day by day," he added.
"We are moving from strength to strength to achieve new milestones as we are approaching our 4th Broadband anniversary since entering the Bahraini market.”
“Menatelecom is committed to provide new innovative services that suit the needs and expectations of today’s market; furthermore we are continuously expanding our cell sites in order to satisfy our growing customer base and expand into new areas in the Kingdom,” Jawahery said.
It recently launched two value added promotions for residential broadband customers and business broadband packages and promotional offers for existing and new corporate clients.
Menatelecom has seven branches around the Kingdom located at Gosi Complex, Muharraq, Country Mall - Budaiya, Hamad Town, Isa Town Mall, Riffa, KFH Automall in Sitra and soon opening its eighth branch in Enma Mall. – TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Talia seals new partnership with Thuraya
- 4-pillar approach for telecom operators to boost growth
- Dubai mobile emissions below global standards
- Nawras signs capacity contract with SES
- Etisalat showcases satellite solutions at Cabsat
- Batelco launches 4G LTE roaming
- Gulf Air clinches best innovation award
- Viva inks Pepsi partnership deal
- Du offers free smarphones on tablet purchase
- Batelco launches double credit promotion
- Cyber threats focus of Bahrain security talks
- Bahrain tech expo to honour innovators
- Scope ME named distributor for InfoWatch
- Nawras quadruples 3G+ mobile services
- Menatelecom expands bill paying network
- Du joins new global cable consortium
- Kuwait moves to create telecoms watchdog
- Batelco backs Royal Fund for Martyrs
- Egypt's Global Telecom posts $749m Q4 loss
- Red Hat launches open source BPM suite
- Batelco announces new board
- Batelco offers improved broadband
- You don't own phone numbers, warns TRA
- Tech giants back top Qatar ICT event
- Du to provide wifi access in public areas
- Zain finalises $800m, five-year loan facility
- Ooredoo Q4 net profit falls 36pc to $140m
- Mobily, Etisalat team up for LTE roaming
- Batelco approves $84m dividends for 2013
- Etisalat Q4 profit rises 70pc to $394m