Menatelecom unveils new broadband offers
Manama, October 16, 2012
Menatelecom, one of the broadband service providers in Bahrain, has announced the launch of its promotional business broadband package for existing and new corporate customers.
The company has boosted upload speeds; and subscribers will now enjoy up to 2Mb upload speeds depending on their package of choice, a statement from Menatelecom said.
It caters to all forms of business requirements, from secure VPN links for banks, to remote surveillance systems and CCTV solutions in addition to full telecommunications solutions for large companies.
Menatelecom is also giving away the new iPad-3 for free to all new and existing business customers upgrading to 4Mb business broadband. This will further enhance their productivity while on the move, the statement said.
With the number portability initiative introduced by the TRA, it has never been easier to switch service providers without interrupting your business, it said.
Number portability allows shifting from the existing business landline numbers range to Menatelecom and benefit from numerous offerings including unlimited free local calls to any Menatelecom number with competitive international call rates.
The offers will help reduce the overall call and data rates with an immediate 30 per cent reduction on international call rates.
MenaBusiness solutions include dedicated high-speed internet service with unlimited downloads and speeds up to 150Mb in addition to VPN solutions; carrier pre-select service (CPS); international private leased circuit (IPLC); international multi-protocol label switching (MPLS) and data centre hosting, all of which is monitored by a network operations centre working 24/7 to ensure a seamless operation, supported by a dedicated business helpdesk. - TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Scope ME named distributor for InfoWatch
- Nawras quadruples 3G+ mobile services
- Menatelecom expands bill paying network
- Du joins new global cable consortium
- Kuwait moves to create telecoms watchdog
- Batelco backs Royal Fund for Martyrs
- Egypt's Global Telecom posts $749m Q4 loss
- Red Hat launches open source BPM suite
- Batelco announces new board
- Batelco offers improved broadband
- You don't own phone numbers, warns TRA
- Tech giants back top Qatar ICT event
- Du to provide wifi access in public areas
- Zain finalises $800m, five-year loan facility
- Ooredoo Q4 net profit falls 36pc to $140m
- Mobily, Etisalat team up for LTE roaming
- Batelco approves $84m dividends for 2013
- Etisalat Q4 profit rises 70pc to $394m
- Kenya telecom firm to join Etisalat SmartHub
- Aruba appoints new sales director
- Du enters $1.17 billion financing deals
- VIVA extends 4G LTE offer
- Batelco to update students with latest technologies
- Etisalat SmartHub seals IPX agreement
- Etisalat picks Alcatel for LTE network expansion
- Boeing, QCRI host machine learning forum
- Mobily provides 4G LTE international roaming
- Viva Kuwait, Huawei to set up innovation centre
- Etisalat, Airtel deal to boost network services
- Batelco offers 4G LTE backup solution