Mobily launches hunt for Saudi talents
Riyadh, October 14, 2012
Saudi-based telecom operator Etihad Etisalat (Mobily) said it has launched the first phase of its pioneer Mobily Elites program (ME) which seeks to attract and develop young local talents to contribute in the company's overall vision.
Mobily’s chief executive of human resources Dr Hamad Al Hashimi emphasized that the launch of the program was an embodiment of the company’s faith in Saudi youth and their promising qualifications.
ME program was an extended approach from Mobily’s innovation and creativity tactics, he stated.
According to him, the telecom group was hunting for talented Saudi youth who were looking forward to grasp the right opportunity in the world of innovation and development.
"It aims to draw national young talents with outstanding capabilities through competency-based selection methods. This is based on situational interview that seeks evidence of skills required to the job. The first group will consist of 50 young Saudi talents," he added-TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Du lauches prepaid data bundles
- RTS Realtime opens data center in Dubai
- Batelco offers BlackBerry 4G LTE packages
- Etisalat yet to hear on Maroc Telecom bid
- Brocade appoints new country manager in Saudi
- UAE TRA to allocate new bands
- UAE firms ‘lacking in cloud integration’
- Microsoft unveils Xbox One console
- ICT solutions 'key to knowledge development'
- Morocco plans 4G mobile licence tenders