Optimus to put up good show at Gitex
Dubai, October 13, 2012
Optimus Technology and Telecommunications, a leading regional value added distributor (VAD) of IT and telecommunications products, is participating at Gitex along with its vendor partners Netgear, Bitdefender, Acer and Interquartz.
Optimus will use the event as a platform to strengthen its existing relationships with customers and partners and scout for new channel partners in countries, where it wants to increase its channel footprint.
Speaking on their participation, Meera Kaul, the managing director of Optimus Technology & Telecommunications said, “Gitex is the biggest ICT exhibition in the Middle East and an important one for Optimus. Every year, we look forward to participating in the event to meet our customers and partners from across the region under one roof."
"This year, we are participating along with our vendor partners, Netgear, Bitdefender, Acer and Interquartz and plan to promote their strong product portfolio at the exhibition."
"Through our marketing and channel development activities, we also plan to strengthen our channel network and increase our vendor partners’ sales and market share in these regions. We will be looking to sign new channel partners from different countries across the region," she added.
Dubai-based Optimus is a channel development and distribution company that helps leading technology and telecom vendors to develop and create business revenue streams in the Mena and South Asia regions.-TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Du offers free smarphones on tablet purchase
- Batelco launches double credit promotion
- Cyber threats focus of Bahrain security talks
- Bahrain tech expo to honour innovators
- Scope ME named distributor for InfoWatch
- Nawras quadruples 3G+ mobile services
- Menatelecom expands bill paying network
- Du joins new global cable consortium
- Kuwait moves to create telecoms watchdog
- Batelco backs Royal Fund for Martyrs
- Egypt's Global Telecom posts $749m Q4 loss
- Red Hat launches open source BPM suite
- Batelco announces new board
- Batelco offers improved broadband
- You don't own phone numbers, warns TRA
- Tech giants back top Qatar ICT event
- Du to provide wifi access in public areas
- Zain finalises $800m, five-year loan facility
- Ooredoo Q4 net profit falls 36pc to $140m
- Mobily, Etisalat team up for LTE roaming
- Batelco approves $84m dividends for 2013
- Etisalat Q4 profit rises 70pc to $394m
- Kenya telecom firm to join Etisalat SmartHub
- Aruba appoints new sales director
- Du enters $1.17 billion financing deals
- VIVA extends 4G LTE offer
- Batelco to update students with latest technologies
- Etisalat SmartHub seals IPX agreement
- Etisalat picks Alcatel for LTE network expansion
- Boeing, QCRI host machine learning forum