Optimus to put up good show at Gitex
Dubai, October 13, 2012
Optimus Technology and Telecommunications, a leading regional value added distributor (VAD) of IT and telecommunications products, is participating at Gitex along with its vendor partners Netgear, Bitdefender, Acer and Interquartz.
Optimus will use the event as a platform to strengthen its existing relationships with customers and partners and scout for new channel partners in countries, where it wants to increase its channel footprint.
Speaking on their participation, Meera Kaul, the managing director of Optimus Technology & Telecommunications said, “Gitex is the biggest ICT exhibition in the Middle East and an important one for Optimus. Every year, we look forward to participating in the event to meet our customers and partners from across the region under one roof."
"This year, we are participating along with our vendor partners, Netgear, Bitdefender, Acer and Interquartz and plan to promote their strong product portfolio at the exhibition."
"Through our marketing and channel development activities, we also plan to strengthen our channel network and increase our vendor partners’ sales and market share in these regions. We will be looking to sign new channel partners from different countries across the region," she added.
Dubai-based Optimus is a channel development and distribution company that helps leading technology and telecom vendors to develop and create business revenue streams in the Mena and South Asia regions.-TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Etisalat unveils high-data mobile bundles
- Bahrain to be ready for 5G network by 2017
- Eset wins top reseller award
- Etisalat wins performance award at CommsMEA
- Mideast IT spending to top $32bn in 2014
- MiX Telematics unveils fleet management solutions
- Etisalat unveils 100 MB data for prepaid users
- Du backs UAE entrepreneurs unit
- Aruba names new EMEA vice president
- Survey to measure UAE mobile radiation levels