Focus Softnet to unveil new identity at Gitex
Dubai, October 11, 2012
Focus Softnet, a leading software development company, has unveiled its dynamic new corporate identity with latest brand logos for its products to be rolled out progressively at Gitex Technology Week 2012.
The fresh brand identity represents the company’s image as a provider of state-of-the-art software solutions with consistently growing revenues and reach, a statement from Focus said. The logos are sharp, professional and progressive and are designed to reflect the company’s innovative products and services.
“Focus Softnet has grown tremendously in the last two decades. This year is a key turning point for our company as we expand into a new direction in business, which we will announce during Gitex Technology Week 2012,” said Ali Hyder, CEO of Focus Softnet. “We have built Focus Softnet into a company that connects closely with our customers. Our new logo redefines our brand and reiterates our commitment towards our customers. It visually reflects our dynamic growth and matches our tag line ‘Solutions that move your business’.”
The new corporate identity was developed after consultation with the company’s stakeholders and staff, the statement said. The fresh visual identity takes on a more modern look and appeal and represents the upward trend of growth and expansion that Focus intends to achieve and also the customers they serve.
“The new logo looks ahead and is in sync with our company’s philosophy of aggressive growth and forward movement. It reflects who we are, the markets we serve and our best-of-breed products and excellent customer service that differentiates us from our competitors. We plan to offer our customers comprehensive solutions and services to ensure that we make it easier, faster and cost-effective for them,” Hyder added.
Focus Softnet develops solutions that move businesses and helps them grow in a highly competitive environment.
The software development vendor works with business associates globally to bring its state-of-the-art products to the marketplace, which are deemed as absolute value for money. The Focus Suite of advanced business applications has enhanced business efficiency at more than 30,000 corporations across the globe.
By unveiling its new corporate identity and product logos, Focus Softnet is strengthening its attributes of innovation, quality and customer focus, it said. The fresh visual identity also reflects the company’s motto of providing cost-effective, highly customisable solutions that move the customer’s business.
Gitex Technology Week will be held from October 14 to 18. – TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Ooredoo chairman joins WB gender equality council
- Mobily, Jasper start wireless M2M service
- Telecom Egypt expects mobile licence in Mar or Apr
- Sandvine wins big Etisalat follow-on order
- Aveva software for engineering plant design
- Nawras to upgrade VSat services across Oman
- Mobily, Huawei sign smart network contract
- Etisalat, Tata launch video connect service
- Talia seals new partnership with Thuraya
- 4-pillar approach for telecom operators to boost growth
- Dubai mobile emissions below global standards
- Nawras signs capacity contract with SES
- Etisalat showcases satellite solutions at Cabsat
- Batelco launches 4G LTE roaming
- Gulf Air clinches best innovation award
- Viva inks Pepsi partnership deal
- Du offers free smarphones on tablet purchase
- Batelco launches double credit promotion
- Cyber threats focus of Bahrain security talks
- Bahrain tech expo to honour innovators
- Scope ME named distributor for InfoWatch
- Nawras quadruples 3G+ mobile services
- Menatelecom expands bill paying network
- Du joins new global cable consortium
- Kuwait moves to create telecoms watchdog
- Batelco backs Royal Fund for Martyrs
- Egypt's Global Telecom posts $749m Q4 loss
- Red Hat launches open source BPM suite
- Batelco announces new board
- Batelco offers improved broadband