Menatelecom launches Net packages
Manama, October 11, 2012
Menatelecom, a Bahrain-based telecommunications operator and a wholly-owned subsidiary of Kuwait Finance House (Bahrain), has launched its latest bouquet of residential broadband packages.
The offering includes new packages that offer higher speeds for customers, in addition to the new 5Mb at BD16 ($42.1) and a 10Mb unlimited package at BD40.
New and existing customers upgrading to the new unlimited packages will be given free download vouchers as a promotional offer that can be used to increase the download limit of their account, said a company statement.
In addition to the new packages, the company has also reduced the cost of its WiFi-enabled routers by 14 per cent to enable subscribers in acquiring them.
The company also offers unlimited browsing on all its packages as part of which the user will be able to continue browsing at full speed even after reaching the download limit.
A free telephone line with all residential packages that allows free calls between Menatelecom users, is also provided.-TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Scope ME named distributor for InfoWatch
- Nawras quadruples 3G+ mobile services
- Menatelecom expands bill paying network
- Du joins new global cable consortium
- Kuwait moves to create telecoms watchdog
- Batelco backs Royal Fund for Martyrs
- Egypt's Global Telecom posts $749m Q4 loss
- Red Hat launches open source BPM suite
- Batelco announces new board
- Batelco offers improved broadband
- You don't own phone numbers, warns TRA
- Tech giants back top Qatar ICT event
- Du to provide wifi access in public areas
- Zain finalises $800m, five-year loan facility
- Ooredoo Q4 net profit falls 36pc to $140m
- Mobily, Etisalat team up for LTE roaming
- Batelco approves $84m dividends for 2013
- Etisalat Q4 profit rises 70pc to $394m
- Kenya telecom firm to join Etisalat SmartHub
- Aruba appoints new sales director
- Du enters $1.17 billion financing deals
- VIVA extends 4G LTE offer
- Batelco to update students with latest technologies
- Etisalat SmartHub seals IPX agreement
- Etisalat picks Alcatel for LTE network expansion
- Boeing, QCRI host machine learning forum
- Mobily provides 4G LTE international roaming
- Viva Kuwait, Huawei to set up innovation centre
- Etisalat, Airtel deal to boost network services
- Batelco offers 4G LTE backup solution