Menatelecom launches Net packages
Manama, October 11, 2012
Menatelecom, a Bahrain-based telecommunications operator and a wholly-owned subsidiary of Kuwait Finance House (Bahrain), has launched its latest bouquet of residential broadband packages.
The offering includes new packages that offer higher speeds for customers, in addition to the new 5Mb at BD16 ($42.1) and a 10Mb unlimited package at BD40.
New and existing customers upgrading to the new unlimited packages will be given free download vouchers as a promotional offer that can be used to increase the download limit of their account, said a company statement.
In addition to the new packages, the company has also reduced the cost of its WiFi-enabled routers by 14 per cent to enable subscribers in acquiring them.
The company also offers unlimited browsing on all its packages as part of which the user will be able to continue browsing at full speed even after reaching the download limit.
A free telephone line with all residential packages that allows free calls between Menatelecom users, is also provided.-TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- UAE’s ICT sector to grow 22.3pc in 2013
- Etisalat offers higher price for Maroc stake
- Orascom set to be delisted from exchanges
- HTC Desire 600 launched
- Huawei's Mideast revenue up 18pc in 2012
- Yokogawa-Petrobras in wireless deal
- 90pc of passwords ‘vulnerable to hacking’
- Etisalat supports mGovernment initiative
- Du lauches prepaid data bundles
- RTS Realtime opens data center in Dubai