Viva Bahrain gears up for Gitex show
Manama, October 11, 2012
Bahrain telecom service provider Viva will represent the kingdom through its participation as part of STC Group at the upcoming Gitex Technology Week 2012 show in Dubai from Sunday to Thursday.
Viva Bahrain will showcase its state-of-the-art technology backed by world-class telecom infrastructure allowing it to offer end-to-end integrated telecom solutions for all businesses, said a senior official.
"We are extremely proud to represent Bahrain in one of the biggest technology events across the region," remarked Viva Bahrain chief executive Ulaiyan Al Wetaid.
"Through our participation as part of the STC group, we aim to position Bahrain as a key telecommunications player amongst its regional peers," he noted.
Viva Bahrain, said Al Wetaid, benefits from an extensive array of resources and experiences, with access to global partners and international markets, advanced technology and a robust network, "all of which we are keen to showcase at Gitex 2012."
"This is our first participation in Gitex 2012 which will not only give us the opportunity to engage with our current and prospective clients but will also offer us a better understanding of their evolving needs to enable us to offer them integrated and unique solutions that are cost-effective and custom-made to empower their businesses, enabling them to realise their potential," he added.-TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Menatelecom expands bill paying network
- Du joins new global cable consortium
- Kuwait moves to create telecoms watchdog
- Batelco backs Royal Fund for Martyrs
- Egypt's Global Telecom posts $749m Q4 loss
- Red Hat launches open source BPM suite
- Batelco announces new board
- Batelco offers improved broadband
- You don't own phone numbers, warns TRA
- Tech giants back top Qatar ICT event
- Du to provide wifi access in public areas
- Zain finalises $800m, five-year loan facility
- Ooredoo Q4 net profit falls 36pc to $140m
- Mobily, Etisalat team up for LTE roaming
- Batelco approves $84m dividends for 2013
- Etisalat Q4 profit rises 70pc to $394m
- Kenya telecom firm to join Etisalat SmartHub
- Aruba appoints new sales director
- Du enters $1.17 billion financing deals
- VIVA extends 4G LTE offer
- Batelco to update students with latest technologies
- Etisalat SmartHub seals IPX agreement
- Etisalat picks Alcatel for LTE network expansion
- Boeing, QCRI host machine learning forum
- Mobily provides 4G LTE international roaming
- Viva Kuwait, Huawei to set up innovation centre
- Etisalat, Airtel deal to boost network services
- Batelco offers 4G LTE backup solution
- Arbor unveils ‘Peakflow’ solution
- Etisalat launches enterprise mobility services