Viva Bahrain gears up for Gitex show
Manama, October 11, 2012
Bahrain telecom service provider Viva will represent the kingdom through its participation as part of STC Group at the upcoming Gitex Technology Week 2012 show in Dubai from Sunday to Thursday.
Viva Bahrain will showcase its state-of-the-art technology backed by world-class telecom infrastructure allowing it to offer end-to-end integrated telecom solutions for all businesses, said a senior official.
"We are extremely proud to represent Bahrain in one of the biggest technology events across the region," remarked Viva Bahrain chief executive Ulaiyan Al Wetaid.
"Through our participation as part of the STC group, we aim to position Bahrain as a key telecommunications player amongst its regional peers," he noted.
Viva Bahrain, said Al Wetaid, benefits from an extensive array of resources and experiences, with access to global partners and international markets, advanced technology and a robust network, "all of which we are keen to showcase at Gitex 2012."
"This is our first participation in Gitex 2012 which will not only give us the opportunity to engage with our current and prospective clients but will also offer us a better understanding of their evolving needs to enable us to offer them integrated and unique solutions that are cost-effective and custom-made to empower their businesses, enabling them to realise their potential," he added.-TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Zain Bahrain on track to launch new network
- Microsoft assures foreign customers on spying
- Batelco wins ‘telecom deal’ award
- Samena summit focus on telecom issues
- US firm offers IT security software for SMBs
- US firm supplies biometric software to Saudi
- Du to support SMEs in Ajman
- Red Hat to launch new PaaS
- Egypt to offer unified telecoms licence soon
- Bahrain 'a key player in Nokia Mideast growth'