Intergence makes new Mideast appointment
Dubai, October 10, 2012
Intergence, an independent IT optimisation and consulting specialist that operates from Dubai and Cambridge (UK) has appointes Richard Goode as the company’s new principal consultant for the Middle East, based in the regional office at Dubai Internet City.
Goode brings to the Intergence team 17 years of experience in networking, IT security and Linux administration, having worked in advisory, pre-sales, technical and implementation management roles with government and enterprise clients operating in key sectors such as banking, oil & gas, higher education, and telecommunications, including those in the Middle East.
Peter Job, founder and CEO of Intergence, said: “We are delighted to announce Richard Goode’s appointment to our Middle East IT consulting practice. He brings a range of skills and expertise, as well as an ability to understand clients’ unique business challenges and then apply his considerable experience to deliver results. As Intergence moves towards a greater emphasis on consulting assignments in the Middle East, Richard will play a central role in the company’s continued successful development in the region.” - TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Etisalat wins performance award at CommsMEA
- Mideast IT spending to top $32bn in 2014
- MiX Telematics unveils fleet management solutions
- Etisalat unveils 100 MB data for prepaid users
- Du backs UAE entrepreneurs unit
- Aruba names new EMEA vice president
- Survey to measure UAE mobile radiation levels
- Zain Bahrain on track to launch new network
- Microsoft assures foreign customers on spying
- Batelco wins ‘telecom deal’ award