Panasonic to showcase solutions at Gitex
Dubai, October 9, 2012
Japan-based electronics company, Panasonic, has announced that it will showcase its breakthrough solutions at Gitex Technology Week 2012, under the theme ‘Smart Solutions, Eco Innovations’.
Panasonic, which aims to become the number one green innovation company in the electronics industry by 2018, will display high-end system solutions tailored to industry verticals like hospitality, retail, and education. Products for home office use will also be showcased, a statement from Panasonic said.
“Our solutions and products on display at Gitex have been tailor-made to enhance business processes and streamline day-to-day operations,” said Anthony Peter, director, direct communications & customer care (DCCC) group, Panasonic Marketing Middle East & Africa.
“Furthermore, we are committed to being the number one green innovation electronics company in the region and our industry leading products and solutions that cater to the robust Middle East & Africa market is eco-friendly.”
A key focus for Panasonic this Gitex is its projectors, the statement said. Panasonic projectors are multifaceted, multimedia tools, featuring breakthrough innovations such as daylight view technology, and easy-to-use LCD and DLP technology models.
Plug-and-play projectors ideal for classrooms, conference rooms or bigger venues like auditoriums will also be on display.
Real-time video conferencing in high definition will also be a prominent feature, with visitors being able to sample wireless video intercom systems, it said.
The company will display the more flexible, expandable and reliable SIP-based business communications solution for small and medium businesses, and the home office.
The latest product line-up offers high quality office communications solutions for a broad range of business applications, from simple analogue systems through to advanced IP based network communications platforms.
Products like next generation compatible colour document scanners and printers with advanced proprietary self-cleaning, image management, and paper-handling technologies will also be on display.
The company will put the spotlight on its renowned Toughbook solutions, including a range of durable and fully ruggedised devices.
Gitex Technology Week 2012 takes place at the Dubai International Convention and Exhibition Centre from October 14 to 18. – TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Gulf Air clinches best innovation award
- Viva inks Pepsi partnership deal
- Du offers free smarphones on tablet purchase
- Batelco launches double credit promotion
- Cyber threats focus of Bahrain security talks
- Bahrain tech expo to honour innovators
- Scope ME named distributor for InfoWatch
- Nawras quadruples 3G+ mobile services
- Menatelecom expands bill paying network
- Du joins new global cable consortium
- Kuwait moves to create telecoms watchdog
- Batelco backs Royal Fund for Martyrs
- Egypt's Global Telecom posts $749m Q4 loss
- Red Hat launches open source BPM suite
- Batelco announces new board
- Batelco offers improved broadband
- You don't own phone numbers, warns TRA
- Tech giants back top Qatar ICT event
- Du to provide wifi access in public areas
- Zain finalises $800m, five-year loan facility
- Ooredoo Q4 net profit falls 36pc to $140m
- Mobily, Etisalat team up for LTE roaming
- Batelco approves $84m dividends for 2013
- Etisalat Q4 profit rises 70pc to $394m
- Kenya telecom firm to join Etisalat SmartHub
- Aruba appoints new sales director
- Du enters $1.17 billion financing deals
- VIVA extends 4G LTE offer
- Batelco to update students with latest technologies
- Etisalat SmartHub seals IPX agreement