Eset to unveil key security solutions at Gitex
Dubai, October 8, 2012
Eset Middle East, a leader in proactive protection, will unveil next-generation security solutions for companies and consumers along with a localized site for downloads/support in Arabic at the upcoming Gitex expo.
A leading ICT business gateway to the Middle East, North Africa and South Asia region, Gitex will run from October 14 to 18 at Dubai World Trade Centre.
Eset is set to showcase its latest Endpoint Security solutions that offer businesses multi-layered protection with a built-in firewall, web control, device control and advanced remote administration tool.
The vendor said its Endpoint Security offers proactive and cloud-powered scanning to secure company’s network.
“IT security becomes a growing concern with technology innovation and development. At Gitex we will unveil the latest solutions and address the growing security challenges faced by businesses as well as consumers," explained Aji Joseph, the general manager, ESET Middle East.
"Our solutions are built on Eset’s award-winning NOD32 technology to deliver protection specifically tailored for different IT environments, businesses and consumer products to prevent them from potential or sophisticated attacks," he added.
Furthermore, the company will showcase the latest Cyber Security Pro solution which is the advanced security solution for Mac platforms; as well as specific solutions for android and other devices.
At the event, Eset will also address the critical challenges and vulnerabilities faced by today’s home users and corporate customers and how they can protect against existing and emerging threats.
To boost its regional presence, the company recently launched the Middle East website for Arabic users offering easy and quick downloads, content and support in Arabic.-TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Kuwait moves to create telecoms watchdog
- Batelco backs Royal Fund for Martyrs
- Egypt's Global Telecom posts $749m Q4 loss
- Red Hat launches open source BPM suite
- Batelco announces new board
- Batelco offers improved broadband
- You don't own phone numbers, warns TRA
- Tech giants back top Qatar ICT event
- Du to provide wifi access in public areas
- Zain finalises $800m, five-year loan facility
- Ooredoo Q4 net profit falls 36pc to $140m
- Mobily, Etisalat team up for LTE roaming
- Batelco approves $84m dividends for 2013
- Etisalat Q4 profit rises 70pc to $394m
- Kenya telecom firm to join Etisalat SmartHub
- Aruba appoints new sales director
- Du enters $1.17 billion financing deals
- VIVA extends 4G LTE offer
- Batelco to update students with latest technologies
- Etisalat SmartHub seals IPX agreement
- Etisalat picks Alcatel for LTE network expansion
- Boeing, QCRI host machine learning forum
- Mobily provides 4G LTE international roaming
- Viva Kuwait, Huawei to set up innovation centre
- Etisalat, Airtel deal to boost network services
- Batelco offers 4G LTE backup solution
- Arbor unveils ‘Peakflow’ solution
- Etisalat launches enterprise mobility services
- STC launches advanced 4G network
- Dubai to host ITU global summit