Dell to exhibit at Gitex Technology Week
Dubai, October 2, 2012
Dell has announced that it will showcase its most comprehensive portfolio of products and end-to-end technology solutions for the enterprise and SMB markets at Gitex Technology Week 2012.
Focused around the five core areas of datacentre infrastructure; cloud delivery and management; storage solutions; end-user connected devices; and security, Dell will show how its solutions enable customers to meet their business needs and achieve competitive advantage, a statement from the company said.
Dell will exhibit in the Cloud Confex area where its experts will be on hand to show how Middle East businesses can leverage its open, flexible, and secure solutions. The technology on show ranges from Dell desktops, laptops, servers and networking, and data centre solutions such as cloud computing and big data.
“At this year’s Gitex, Dell will showcase its capabilities across a range of areas including mobility solutions, virtualisation, cloud computing and storage. These are key areas which offer businesses performance gains and Dell’s commitment to open standards protects and leverages customers’ existing IT investments,” said Dave Brooke, general manager, Dell Middle East.
“Customers will be able to experience our world-class solutions which include new technology from our recent strategic acquisitions - SecureWorks, Compellent, SonicWall and Wyse among others.”
Brooke will speak at the ‘Consumerisation of IT’ event taking place at the show and Dell’s chief information officer, Adriana Karaboutis, will deliver the opening keynote presentation at Cloud Confex.
Dell will also have a presence at the ongoing Gitex Shopper where it will showcase the newest additions to its consumer technology portfolio, demonstrating the latest innovations in the mobile PC design of the XPS and Inspiron lines.
The company will also demonstrate the power of its elite Alienware gaming brand in the ‘Alienware Experience Zone’ that will give gamers the chance to get hands-on with these impressive gaming desktops.
Gitex Technology Week runs from October 14 to 18. – TradeaArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Talia seals new partnership with Thuraya
- 4-pillar approach for telecom operators to boost growth
- Dubai mobile emissions below global standards
- Nawras signs capacity contract with SES
- Etisalat showcases satellite solutions at Cabsat
- Batelco launches 4G LTE roaming
- Gulf Air clinches best innovation award
- Viva inks Pepsi partnership deal
- Du offers free smarphones on tablet purchase
- Batelco launches double credit promotion
- Cyber threats focus of Bahrain security talks
- Bahrain tech expo to honour innovators
- Scope ME named distributor for InfoWatch
- Nawras quadruples 3G+ mobile services
- Menatelecom expands bill paying network
- Du joins new global cable consortium
- Kuwait moves to create telecoms watchdog
- Batelco backs Royal Fund for Martyrs
- Egypt's Global Telecom posts $749m Q4 loss
- Red Hat launches open source BPM suite
- Batelco announces new board
- Batelco offers improved broadband
- You don't own phone numbers, warns TRA
- Tech giants back top Qatar ICT event
- Du to provide wifi access in public areas
- Zain finalises $800m, five-year loan facility
- Ooredoo Q4 net profit falls 36pc to $140m
- Mobily, Etisalat team up for LTE roaming
- Batelco approves $84m dividends for 2013
- Etisalat Q4 profit rises 70pc to $394m