Viva launches new Galaxy Note
Manama, October 2, 2012
Viva Bahrain, a leading telecommunications company in the Kingdom, had announced the availability of the Galaxy Note II, the latest device from Samsung Electronics.
The Samsung Galaxy Note II is now offered with an array of flexible and convenient data plans tailored to meet customers’ needs and budget, a statement from Viva said.
Viva customers have the opportunity to own the latest Samsung device, either for free or conveniently priced with Viva’s smart plans, where customers can enjoy free credit and unlimited data bundles.
The plans are also tailored to fit different customer needs and provide high value to smartphone users who can benefit and get the best offers from Viva, the statement said.
Available in ceramic white and grey-black at all Viva stores, the Samsung Galaxy Note II is the ultimate smartphone for on-the-go creativity, enabling users to discover information faster, capture ideas, and express themselves in a more organized and efficient manner, it said.
The device incorporates new features such as an expansive 5.5” HD Super AMOLED screen providing a crystal clear viewing experience, air view, advanced S Pen functionality, enhanced battery performance of 3,100mAH, and 1.6GHz quad-core processor.
The Galaxy Note II is powered by Android 4.1, Jelly Bean and comes with an 8 megapixel rear-facing and a 1.9 megapixel front-facing camera. – TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Bahrain’s mobile firms asked to improve service
- Golden Systems wins ‘Best Contribution’ award
- Microsoft announces IT contest winners
- Info2cell.com to expand medical app scope
- StorIT wins top distributor award
- Ajman free zone signs deal with Arabisk Network
- Zain eyes IT acquisitions to boost data services
- Canon wins honours at TIPA Awards
- Viva Kuwait signs $270m loan with NBK
- Etisalat launches new roaming packages