Viva launches new Galaxy Note
Manama, October 2, 2012
Viva Bahrain, a leading telecommunications company in the Kingdom, had announced the availability of the Galaxy Note II, the latest device from Samsung Electronics.
The Samsung Galaxy Note II is now offered with an array of flexible and convenient data plans tailored to meet customers’ needs and budget, a statement from Viva said.
Viva customers have the opportunity to own the latest Samsung device, either for free or conveniently priced with Viva’s smart plans, where customers can enjoy free credit and unlimited data bundles.
The plans are also tailored to fit different customer needs and provide high value to smartphone users who can benefit and get the best offers from Viva, the statement said.
Available in ceramic white and grey-black at all Viva stores, the Samsung Galaxy Note II is the ultimate smartphone for on-the-go creativity, enabling users to discover information faster, capture ideas, and express themselves in a more organized and efficient manner, it said.
The device incorporates new features such as an expansive 5.5” HD Super AMOLED screen providing a crystal clear viewing experience, air view, advanced S Pen functionality, enhanced battery performance of 3,100mAH, and 1.6GHz quad-core processor.
The Galaxy Note II is powered by Android 4.1, Jelly Bean and comes with an 8 megapixel rear-facing and a 1.9 megapixel front-facing camera. – TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Bahrain eGA to offer 26 new Apps in 2014
- Etisalat unveils high-data mobile bundles
- Bahrain to be ready for 5G network by 2017
- Eset wins top reseller award
- Etisalat wins performance award at CommsMEA
- Mideast IT spending to top $32bn in 2014
- MiX Telematics unveils fleet management solutions
- Etisalat unveils 100 MB data for prepaid users
- Du backs UAE entrepreneurs unit
- Aruba names new EMEA vice president