Viva launches new Galaxy Note
Manama, October 2, 2012
Viva Bahrain, a leading telecommunications company in the Kingdom, had announced the availability of the Galaxy Note II, the latest device from Samsung Electronics.
The Samsung Galaxy Note II is now offered with an array of flexible and convenient data plans tailored to meet customers’ needs and budget, a statement from Viva said.
Viva customers have the opportunity to own the latest Samsung device, either for free or conveniently priced with Viva’s smart plans, where customers can enjoy free credit and unlimited data bundles.
The plans are also tailored to fit different customer needs and provide high value to smartphone users who can benefit and get the best offers from Viva, the statement said.
Available in ceramic white and grey-black at all Viva stores, the Samsung Galaxy Note II is the ultimate smartphone for on-the-go creativity, enabling users to discover information faster, capture ideas, and express themselves in a more organized and efficient manner, it said.
The device incorporates new features such as an expansive 5.5” HD Super AMOLED screen providing a crystal clear viewing experience, air view, advanced S Pen functionality, enhanced battery performance of 3,100mAH, and 1.6GHz quad-core processor.
The Galaxy Note II is powered by Android 4.1, Jelly Bean and comes with an 8 megapixel rear-facing and a 1.9 megapixel front-facing camera. – TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Du offers free smarphones on tablet purchase
- Batelco launches double credit promotion
- Cyber threats focus of Bahrain security talks
- Bahrain tech expo to honour innovators
- Scope ME named distributor for InfoWatch
- Nawras quadruples 3G+ mobile services
- Menatelecom expands bill paying network
- Du joins new global cable consortium
- Kuwait moves to create telecoms watchdog
- Batelco backs Royal Fund for Martyrs
- Egypt's Global Telecom posts $749m Q4 loss
- Red Hat launches open source BPM suite
- Batelco announces new board
- Batelco offers improved broadband
- You don't own phone numbers, warns TRA
- Tech giants back top Qatar ICT event
- Du to provide wifi access in public areas
- Zain finalises $800m, five-year loan facility
- Ooredoo Q4 net profit falls 36pc to $140m
- Mobily, Etisalat team up for LTE roaming
- Batelco approves $84m dividends for 2013
- Etisalat Q4 profit rises 70pc to $394m
- Kenya telecom firm to join Etisalat SmartHub
- Aruba appoints new sales director
- Du enters $1.17 billion financing deals
- VIVA extends 4G LTE offer
- Batelco to update students with latest technologies
- Etisalat SmartHub seals IPX agreement
- Etisalat picks Alcatel for LTE network expansion
- Boeing, QCRI host machine learning forum