600 experts for SME forum in Bahrain
Manama, October 1, 2012
More than 600 business owners and technical experts are expected to take part in an upcoming seminar and forum for small and medium enterprises (SMEs) in Bahrain.
Organised by leading telecom services provider Batelco, CommTech for SMEs will be held on November 5 at the Gulf Hotel.
The event will include an exhibition where Batelco and its partners will demonstrate a range of solutions.
A number of educational seminars are scheduled to take place, with an array of product/service experts confirmed to present sessions on a range of topics including security, mobility, Webshop, cloud, SOHO (Smart Office Home Office), technological trends, seamless communication and eGov.
Batelco Bahrain CEO Rashid Abdulla said that he and his colleagues were delighted to foster business development in Bahrain by arranging such a key event to demonstrate a comprehensive range of products, services and solutions in one day, under one roof.
“We have confirmed the participation of a number of our partners who are all experts in their relevant fields. Attendees will have the invaluable opportunity to view a number of demonstrations and educational sessions as well as share and exchange knowledge with their industry peers,” he said. – TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Comguard unveils EnGenius’ solutions
- Interactive Intelligence names new VPs
- Polycom VVX media phones support Arabic
- Bahrain eGA to offer 26 new Apps in 2014
- Etisalat unveils high-data mobile bundles
- Bahrain to be ready for 5G network by 2017
- Eset wins top reseller award
- Etisalat wins performance award at CommsMEA
- Mideast IT spending to top $32bn in 2014
- MiX Telematics unveils fleet management solutions