Zain Bahrain picks GBM for Cisco training
Manama, September 30, 2012
Zain Bahrain, a top telecom service operator, has selected Gulf Business Machine (GBM), the region’s leading IT solution provider, for Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) staff training.
During the training, Zain Bahrain network engineers and broadband specialists will be introduced to the latest products from the Cisco portfolio and trained to use the latest Cisco technologies.
The CCNA training program will have a special focus on networking, fundamental mitigation of security threats, performance-based skills and the use of various IT protocols. As industry experts, GBM trainers will also take the opportunity to shed some light on current trends in the IT market and the overall industry.
“Zain Bahrain believes that choosing the right partner to deliver such specialised training is a key to success,” said Mohammed Zainalabedin, general manager at Zain Bahrain.
“As we continue to nurture existing talent within our organization, we are looking to GBM’s expertise of Cisco to help advance our knowledge of such an important service in the industry.”
“At Zain Bahrain, we believe in keeping pace with technology by investing in top-quality training for our team and we believe that we can get that from GBM,” added Dana Bukhammas, HR manager at Zain Bahrain.
Gulf Business Machines is a Cisco Learning Specialized Partner in the Gulf Region, and was engaged by Zain Bahrain to deliver this training program because of their long-standing reputation to deliver quality Cisco trainings in the region.
Pawandeep Singh Arora, sales manager, Learning Services for the Gulf Region, Gulf Business Machines, said: “This recognition from Zain Bahrain validates our relationship with Cisco and our commitment to educate and invest in local and regional talent.”
GBM will hold two training sessions at Zain Bahrain, each lasting for two weeks. – TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Cyber threats focus of Bahrain security talks
- Bahrain tech expo to honour innovators
- Scope ME named distributor for InfoWatch
- Nawras quadruples 3G+ mobile services
- Menatelecom expands bill paying network
- Du joins new global cable consortium
- Kuwait moves to create telecoms watchdog
- Batelco backs Royal Fund for Martyrs
- Egypt's Global Telecom posts $749m Q4 loss
- Red Hat launches open source BPM suite
- Batelco announces new board
- Batelco offers improved broadband
- You don't own phone numbers, warns TRA
- Tech giants back top Qatar ICT event
- Du to provide wifi access in public areas
- Zain finalises $800m, five-year loan facility
- Ooredoo Q4 net profit falls 36pc to $140m
- Mobily, Etisalat team up for LTE roaming
- Batelco approves $84m dividends for 2013
- Etisalat Q4 profit rises 70pc to $394m
- Kenya telecom firm to join Etisalat SmartHub
- Aruba appoints new sales director
- Du enters $1.17 billion financing deals
- VIVA extends 4G LTE offer
- Batelco to update students with latest technologies
- Etisalat SmartHub seals IPX agreement
- Etisalat picks Alcatel for LTE network expansion
- Boeing, QCRI host machine learning forum
- Mobily provides 4G LTE international roaming
- Viva Kuwait, Huawei to set up innovation centre