Mobily 4G service covers 31 cities
Riyadh, September 25, 2012
Etihad Etisalat (Mobily) announced today that its 4G service (LTE) now covers 31 main cities across Saudi Arabia.
The company said the LTE, which is operated by Mobily’s subsidiary Bayanat Al Oula, is run over 2.6 GHz in all covered areas around the kingdom.
Mobily added that it has been granted the required frequencies that fit all technologies and devices that are being used by 2G, 3G and 4G subscribers which also includes 1800 MHz, the frequency which supports all kind of smartphones around the world. – TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Mideast IT spending to top $32bn in 2014
- MiX Telematics unveils fleet management solutions
- Etisalat unveils 100 MB data for prepaid users
- Du backs UAE entrepreneurs unit
- Aruba names new EMEA vice president
- Survey to measure UAE mobile radiation levels
- Zain Bahrain on track to launch new network
- Microsoft assures foreign customers on spying
- Batelco wins ‘telecom deal’ award
- Samena summit focus on telecom issues