Etisalat offers new free credit promotion
Abu Dhabi, September 22, 2012
Etisalat said it has launched a new, first-of-its-kind recharge promotion that offers Wasel pre-paid customers 200 per cent free credit on all recharges, starting from a minimum recharge value of Dh25 ($6.8).
Customers can conveniently use the free credit towards international as well as local voice calls and SMS, said a statement from Etisalat.
As part of the promotion, customers receive free credit while recharging through all channels such as online, Etisalat Payment Machine, e-vouchers, scratch cards, authorised banks and Empost.
To benefit from the promotion, customers have to opt in with no monthly charges, by sending an SMS with short code TH to 1010. Alternatively, customers can dial *140*1#. The promotion is valid for a limited period.
Commenting on the scheme, Khalid AlKhouly, the chief marketing officer at Etisalat, said, “The new Wasel recharge promo offers all our Wasel customers unbeatable value and longer talk time, and also lets them enjoy better call quality and connectivity on Etisalat’s nationwide mobile network."
A 200 per cent free credit or triple the recharge value is a solid proposition and we are certain that our customers will respond favourably to this new promotion," he noted.
"The validity of the free credit is up to 10 days and varies depending on the value of the recharge. Call and SMS charges will be deducted from the customer’s main balance till it reaches Dh5, before utilising the free recharge credit," he added.-TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Thuraya forms new innovation department
- Mobily denies asking help for spying
- UAE firm patents new mobile technology
- Mobily picks Ericsson smart services router
- Orascom Telecom suffers $204m loss in Q1
- Orascom Telecom rejects Altimo buyout offer
- Windows 8 update coming this year
- Virgin among bidders for Saudi telecom licence
- Batelco names SMS challenge winners
- Telecom Egypt Q1 result beats forecast