Viva Bahrain seals data solutions deal
Manama, September 19, 2012
Viva Bahrain, the newest player in the Kingdom’s telecoms sector, has teamed up with iVedix, a young US company specialized in data analytics and interactive mobile visualization technology.
Under this partnership, Rochester, New York-based iVedix will deploy its key data warehouse solutions at Viva Bahrain.
Viva has been instrumental in reshaping the telecommunications landscape in Bahrain, which boasts of the Middle East’s most liberal and advanced information, communications and technology infrastructure.
The company has raised the bar in terms of offering innovative products and services that are tailored to suit customer needs, and has now teamed up with New York-based iVedix to support efforts towards increased customer engagement and satisfaction through data, business intelligence and analytical strategies.
Raj Kutty, the CEO of iVedix said, “Viva’s agreement with iVedix and the extraordinary support of the Bahrain Economic Development Board (EDB), have accelerated our plans to establish a presence in the region with an office in Bahrain."
"Viva and the EDB are two organizations relentlessly committed to providing the very best to the community they serve. We are excited and energized to be able to contribute to their collective vision," Kutty noted.
Viva CEO Ulaiyan Al Wetaid said, “We are continuously on the search for technological innovations which will benefit us and our customers alike. We are grateful to the EDB for making this partnership possible and we are pleased to partner with iVedix for data warehouse solutions, and we believe this partnership will enable us to offer tailored solutions that will guarantee customer satisfaction in the long run.”
Kamal bin Ahmed, the minister of transportation and acting chief executive of the EDB, said: “The Kingdom has long been committed to developing and investing in the telecommunications sector and it is a testament to our thriving industry that iVedix has teamed up with Viva.
"Bahrain’s favourable conditions make the Kingdom an ideal place for companies like iVedix to access the Gulf market and we are delighted to welcome them to region," he added.-TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Du joins new global cable consortium
- Kuwait moves to create telecoms watchdog
- Batelco backs Royal Fund for Martyrs
- Egypt's Global Telecom posts $749m Q4 loss
- Red Hat launches open source BPM suite
- Batelco announces new board
- Batelco offers improved broadband
- You don't own phone numbers, warns TRA
- Tech giants back top Qatar ICT event
- Du to provide wifi access in public areas
- Zain finalises $800m, five-year loan facility
- Ooredoo Q4 net profit falls 36pc to $140m
- Mobily, Etisalat team up for LTE roaming
- Batelco approves $84m dividends for 2013
- Etisalat Q4 profit rises 70pc to $394m
- Kenya telecom firm to join Etisalat SmartHub
- Aruba appoints new sales director
- Du enters $1.17 billion financing deals
- VIVA extends 4G LTE offer
- Batelco to update students with latest technologies
- Etisalat SmartHub seals IPX agreement
- Etisalat picks Alcatel for LTE network expansion
- Boeing, QCRI host machine learning forum
- Mobily provides 4G LTE international roaming
- Viva Kuwait, Huawei to set up innovation centre
- Etisalat, Airtel deal to boost network services
- Batelco offers 4G LTE backup solution
- Arbor unveils ‘Peakflow’ solution
- Etisalat launches enterprise mobility services
- STC launches advanced 4G network