Viva Bahrain offers unlimited add-ons
Manama, September 18, 2012
Viva Bahrain, the newest player in the Kingdom's telecom sector, is bringing together its unlimited add-ons to enable customers in the kingdom to stay connected 24/7 without limitations.
Customers can activate the unlimited calls & SMS, data, and Blackberry service add-ons to enhance their existing packages and fulfill their communication needs, said Viva in a statement.
The unlimited calls & SMS add-on for all Viva to Viva numbers allows Viva postpaid customers to stay connected with their family and friends all day for only BD4 per month, and Viva prepaid customers for BD1 per week, it added.
The Blackberry unlimited service connects users to the internet and the Blackberry Messenger around the clock, for or only BD8 a month on any postpaid package.
Customers who want to stay connected to their emails, browse the Internet or that want to keep up with their Facebook, Twitter or Instagram accounts can sign up to Viva’s unlimited data add-on for BD5 a month on any postpaid package, it added.-TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- StorIT wins top distributor award
- Ajman free zone signs deal with Arabisk Network
- Zain eyes IT acquisitions to boost data services
- Canon wins honours at TIPA Awards
- Viva Kuwait signs $270m loan with NBK
- Etisalat launches new roaming packages
- Software acquires Alfabet
- Zain launches new premium services
- MenaITech celebrates 10th anniversary
- Kuwait Airways partners with Microsoft