RIM invites nominations for Developer Awards
Toronto, September 16, 2012
Canada-based Research in Motion (RIM) has invited nominations and votes for its BlackBerry Developer Community Awards, a community-based recognition programme that relies on the smartphone’s development community.
Nominations end today, and voters can make one nomination in each of the six categories, either via the BlackBerry Developer Support Forums or via Twitter.
Finalists in each category will be announced on September 18, after which the platform will be open for voting.
Voting will close on September 26, and winners will be announced live at the BlackBerry Jam Americas TweetUp, located in the BlackBerry Social Lounge from 6pm to 8pm. – TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Etisalat unveils 100 MB data for prepaid users
- Du backs UAE entrepreneurs unit
- Aruba names new EMEA vice president
- Survey to measure UAE mobile radiation levels
- Zain Bahrain on track to launch new network
- Microsoft assures foreign customers on spying
- Batelco wins ‘telecom deal’ award
- Samena summit focus on telecom issues
- US firm offers IT security software for SMBs
- US firm supplies biometric software to Saudi