Nexans appoints new sales manager
Mumbai, September 12, 2012
Leading cable company, Nexans, has announced the appointment of Vikrant Verma as the regional sales manager of LAN systems for North India.
In his new role, Verma will manage Nexans’ North India sales operation, help expand the LAN systems business and market share and manage the company’s regional channel network, a statement from the company said.
“We are pleased to welcome Verma on board Nexans. He is an experienced professional with thorough knowledge of the market in North India and will be a valuable asset to our team. With his vast sales experience and market expertise, we are confident he will not only help us in realizing Nexans’ expansion strategy but also help increase our market share and reach in the North,” said Chintak Dalal, country sales manager, LAN systems, Nexans India.
Verma has held a number of senior sales positions in the industry. Prior to joining Nexans, he was responsible for the security and surveillance business of Honeywell International in North India, where he was instrumental in setting up the security products business for many of the company’s branches in the North.
Having also worked with companies such as Ingram Micro and eSys Information, Vikrant has more than 12 years of experience in IT and security channel management and team management.
“I am delighted to join Nexans at this time when the company is expanding its India operations. Nexans is the worldwide leader of the cabling industry and a great organization to work with. I look forward to working with closely with the company’s global and local team to increase its sales and market share in North India,” Verma said. – TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Kuwait moves to create telecoms watchdog
- Batelco backs Royal Fund for Martyrs
- Egypt's Global Telecom posts $749m Q4 loss
- Red Hat launches open source BPM suite
- Batelco announces new board
- Batelco offers improved broadband
- You don't own phone numbers, warns TRA
- Tech giants back top Qatar ICT event
- Du to provide wifi access in public areas
- Zain finalises $800m, five-year loan facility
- Ooredoo Q4 net profit falls 36pc to $140m
- Mobily, Etisalat team up for LTE roaming
- Batelco approves $84m dividends for 2013
- Etisalat Q4 profit rises 70pc to $394m
- Kenya telecom firm to join Etisalat SmartHub
- Aruba appoints new sales director
- Du enters $1.17 billion financing deals
- VIVA extends 4G LTE offer
- Batelco to update students with latest technologies
- Etisalat SmartHub seals IPX agreement
- Etisalat picks Alcatel for LTE network expansion
- Boeing, QCRI host machine learning forum
- Mobily provides 4G LTE international roaming
- Viva Kuwait, Huawei to set up innovation centre
- Etisalat, Airtel deal to boost network services
- Batelco offers 4G LTE backup solution
- Arbor unveils ‘Peakflow’ solution
- Etisalat launches enterprise mobility services
- STC launches advanced 4G network
- Dubai to host ITU global summit